Job Type: Full time
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
A great opportunity has become available for an experienced Payroll Analyst to join the team at Sydney Olympic Park. The position is a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months.
The Payroll Analyst will be responsible for governance and compliance for multiple sites for Thales Australia within the payroll shared service. The sites are covered by enterprise agreements and integrate with a HRIS and WFM.
- Receive, manipulate and analyse data including but not limited to earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, superannuation and on-costs.
- Analyse fortnightly and monthly payroll reports and reconcile discrepancies.
- Complete investigations to minimise business risk.
- Ensure compliance with enterprise agreements, company policy and Fairwork legislation.
- Comply with relevant legislation and regulations ie; tax and superannuation.
- Experience with international payroll for inpats and expats.
- Provide high quality customer service in person, by phone and email utilising online CRM.
How About You?
- Deep analytical capability and data manipulation skills with ability to spot numerical errors.
- Experience in payroll processing, understanding payroll principles and best practice.
- Current knowledge of payroll and associated employer obligations and legislation.
- Solid understanding of awards, enterprise agreements and relevant legislation.
- Demonstrated experience working in a change environment.
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more on how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://work180.com/en-AU/for-women/employer/thales.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.