Associate - Scheduler
Job Type: Full time
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Your Role: Associate Scheduler
A great opportunity has become available for an experienced Project Scheduler to join our team based in Rydalmere. As part of our Underwater Systems group, you will be supporting key stakeholders in the development and maintenance of Integrated Master Schedules (cost, resource and schedule information) to meet the KPI targets.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and scheduling the scope of work within the Project Management tool
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the PMB
- Analysing variances to understand and support BM/PM/CAM/WPM in reporting
- Perform Deep analysis of the CAM and WPM workload and financial data
- Preparation of PMO monthly reporting inputs for respective managers
- Contribute with the implementation of EVM methods and reporting if required
- Provide required deliverables to the customer as contracted
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Project planning and Controls and Project Management
- Advanced knowledge of Primavera and Scheduling Tools
- Working knowledge in Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Basic knowledge of schedule health check process or tools
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player and able to bring positive and helpful spirit
- Qualifications or equivalent experience in Engineering/ Project Management
Benefits @ Thales
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fitness Passport Discount
- Employee discounts with a number of affiliates (Travel, Car hire, Tech)
- Modernised Paid Parental Leave
- Veterans Leave
- ThalesFlex – flexibility working is our everyday
- Family Support through our partnership with Parents at Work
- Great colleagues and culture
- Great professional development opportunities locally and globally
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more on how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://work180.com/en-AU/for-women/employer/thales.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.