Network & Infrastructure Integration Engineer
Job Type: Full time
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
Are you ready to embark on a thrilling journey in the world of Air Traffic Management? At Thales' Air Mobility Solutions division, we've been leading the way for over 30 years, guiding 11% of the skies with our cutting-edge products.
Elevate Your Career - Network & Infrastructure Integration Engineer
Picture yourself as a vital part of our globally renowned Air Traffic Control (ATC) division. We're on the lookout for a Network & Infrastructure Integration Engineer to help us deploy our ground-breaking systems in the vibrant city of Hong Kong and provide project support for our exciting Australian ventures.
What You'll Do:
As the Network & Infrastructure Integration Engineer, you'll be responsible for the deployment of our infrastructure platform. Think switches, routers, firewalls, servers, and workstations - it's all in your capable hands. You'll bring our operating environment to life, ensuring smooth operations across our projects in both Australia and Hong Kong.
But wait, there's more! This role is your ticket to explore Hong Kong up close, with frequent 2-month durations of travel throughout the year.
What You'll Bring to the Thales:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field, paired with a stellar 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Your Linux expertise shines, especially with a preference for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- You're a script wizard, fluent in languages like Shell and Python.
- Dive into the realm of large and distributed networked computer systems - it's what makes you tick.
- Familiarity with a spectrum of compute and networking hardware, from HP, HPE, Lenovo, Dell to Cisco and Juniper.
- Wanderlust? Check! You're ready and willing to jet-set frequently.
- Ansible would also be highly looked upon
- Sky-High Benefits: Enjoy paid health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Reach for the Stars: An annual bonus to reward your stellar contributions.
- Work Your Way: Embrace flexible hybrid working conditions for that perfect work-life balance.
- Perks Galore: Employee discounts with our affiliates, including travel, car hire, and tech.
- Modern Family Values: We support you with modernized paid parental leave.
- Honoring Heroes: We offer veterans leave as a token of our gratitude.
At Thales, we don't just build systems; we shape the future of aviation. Join us on this exhilarating journey and let your career take flight!
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more on how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://work180.com/en-AU/for-women/employer/thales.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.