Job Type: Full time
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Your Role: Material Planner
This key role will support the Industrial Centre of Competence. You will be in charge of organising production/ repair activities and coordinating supplier orders to meet demand. You will be actively involved in continuous improvement. This is a full-time permanent role based in Rydalmere.
- Develop and maintain production end to end plans to meet customer demand while optimizing resources and capacity available.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including procurement, project managers, logistics and production to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Monitoring inventory levels and make data-driven decisions.
- Attend daily KPI meetings to ensure planning is on time
- Identify bottlenecks and propose appropriate solutions to address short-term disruptions
- Promoting and supporting the LEAN transformation approach
How About You:
- You are experienced in Supply Chain , Planning (Supply/Demand/Production)
- Proficient in using Industrial information Systems (ERP/MRP/PLM)
- Oracle or SAP experience are a plus.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities
- Knowledge of manufacturing / repair processes
- Ability to act with agility and show initiative
- Strong problem-solving skills and focus on customer needs
Benefits @ Thales
- Competitive salary + Super
- ThalesFlex – Hybrid work environment
- Fitness Passport Discount – Access to a network of Gyms across AUS as cheap as $14.95 P/W
- Employee discounts with a number of affiliates (Travel, Car hire, Tech, Medical Insurance)
- Modernised Paid Parental Leave
- Veterans Leave
- Novated Lease options
- Family support through our partnership with Parents at Work
- Exciting social events
- Personal & professional training development opportunities
- Free on-site parking + on-site canteen
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain an appropriate clearance. To learn more about clearances please visit – http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram. #LI-SG1
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more on how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://work180.com/en-AU/for-women/employer/thales.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.