Performance Optimisation Manager
Job Type: Full time
As a world leading toll road owner and operator, Transurban's vision is to ensure that we provide a healthy and safe work environment for our employees, contractors, road users and the community.
The Partners and Strategic Operations (PSO) team is a central function within Transurban focused on continuing to grow relationships with our joint venture partners and working with markets across our business to drive excellence in our operations and asset management.
Due to our ever-evolving business, we have created several exciting new roles across the PSO team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Performance Optimisation, you'll support efforts to identify, evaluate and realise margin accretive performance improvement opportunities.
Key to your success will be providing analytical and feasibility support to assess opportunities, as well as internal stakeholder engagement, facilitation and co-ordination to successfully implement targeted opportunities.
The impact you'll have
- You'll support enterprise-focused performance improvement activities, focused on the way we manage and maintain assets and operate across the Group. This will include supporting the Senior Manager, to realise opportunities for revenue maximisation, cost optimisation, process efficiency and risk mitigation.
- You'll support feasibility and viability assessments - including supporting the development of commercial models and business cases for scenario testing and options evaluation.
- You'll provide support to multiple, concurrent projects, including supporting workstreams of enterprise-wide programs and strategic initiatives.
- You'll engage with a broad variety of stakeholders across our business, to support the identification and realisation of opportunities.
- You'll clearly demonstrate Transurban's values of treating others with dignity and respect, seeking the contribution of others, while holding yourself to the utmost account.
The talents you'll bring
If you've got one or more, we'd love to hear from you!
- This role is suited to a first-mover from a consulting firm or corporate strategy/transformation team. Join as a Manager to put your consulting skill-set to work inside an
- You'll have a demonstrated track record in supporting programs to identify and realise improvement opportunities within multi-stakeholder environments in a large corporate enterprise (either directly or as part of a strategy/performance improvement consultancy).
- You'll be a true generalist, who thrives in an ever-changing environment.
- You'll have the ability to engage with and influence a broad variety stakeholders within a performance improvement context.
- You'll have relevant tertiary qualifications.
- You'll have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to analyse/synthesise data.
The rewards you'll earn
- We'll make sure you have the tools you need to work smart and live better - including remote & flexible working.
- We'll develop you the way you want, with, training and career planning.
- We'll help you be healthy with flu vaccinations and mental health support through our EAP and wellness facilities.
- We'll invite you to plenty of social activities, including ones that give back to our communities through paid volunteer days.
- We'll offer flexible leave, insurance and salary continuance.
- We'll offer you 16 weeks paid parental leave (no waiting period) and paid domestic and family violence leave.
At Transurban we are driven by bringing people and places closer. Together, we're building a future that marries traditional infrastructure with emerging technology. We're making roads ready for driverless cars and predicting accidents before they happen. We're getting people where they're going. And we're doing it faster, smarter and safer.
We believe in equality. We treat everyone with fairness, consideration and respect, regardless of gender, cultural background, religious beliefs, sexuality or personal circumstances - whether they work for us or not. We want to ensure everyone feels comfortable to express themselves and their opinions.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.