Asset and Compliance Manager
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About The Role
Ventia had been engaged by the Whole of Australian Government (WoAG) in 2017 to deliver property and facilities management services to 39 Government entities across over 650 properties.
Due to our success, WoAG have extended our scope of works and with this we are seeking an experienced Compliance & Asset Manager toplan and oversee the management and maintenance of assets across our Mickleham and CNR facilities.
The Compliance & Asset Manager will be responsible for implementing and updating the Strategic Asset Management Plan and all Asset Management plans in the contract as well as:
- Establish immediate life safety requirements and certifications to ensure the site can operate in a safe and compliant manner.
- Develop planned preventative maintenance programs to ensure performance is optimised and that maintenance costs are minimised.
- Manage Asset Management Plans and integration into service methodologies that will assist in delivering lower whole of life coast and reduced risk.
- Manage appropriately planned maintenance activities, condition monitoring and lifecycle planning, with aim of minimising reactive maintenance and disruption to core services.
- Conduct Asset Criticality Assessment of assets, identifying and implementing appropriate controls where necessary.
- Ensure the requirements of the Performance Management Framework in particular the KPIs for Service Quality are being monitored, managed and reported in accordance with the terms of contract.
- Management of Legislative and best practice compliance reporting.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, control, and implementation of quality management systems that comply with the contract requirements, relevant AUS/NZ, and industry standards and all other Ventia policies and procedures.
- Management of full compliance investigations and recertification requirements.
- Review audit processes, documented procedures, and schedules to ensure targets are met and that opportunities for improvement are identified.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience working in a similar position ideally within maintenance, facilities management and/ or asset maintenance accompanied with:
- A strong working knowledge of WH&S and CMMS or similar Facilities Management systems
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with ability to engage at all levels
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment
The successful applicant will need to have a Drivers licence and undergo an AGSVA Baseline Security clearance with a medical to satisfy the requirement of the contract.
We acknowledge the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
What We Offer You
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and career growth, we have also partnered with some reputable organisations to be able to offer discounts on Health Insurance, Banking (new home loans, credit cards, everyday bank accounts), flights & accommodation, car hire, car leasing and much more.
How to Apply
Click the apply now and you will be redirected to our careers page to register your details. Alternatively, if you would like some more information on the position, please email email@example.com
Position Reference Number: 155100