Property Consultant - Telecommunications
Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
- Enjoy the benefits of working with a tier-one services business.
- Be part of something bigger within a high performing, can do proactive culture.
- Work across multiple projects, offering variety everyday!
- Full time permanent role based in Huntingwood.
What We Offer You:
- Attractive salary package with access to various employee benefits such as corporate travel discounts, Novated leases, private health discounts, credit discounts and more.
- Full time permanent position.
- Be supported by a team who look after each other and foster our people's wellbeing.
- Internal career opportunities across the contract and bigger Ventia business.
- Small and supportive team that are a part of one of the largest essential services in Aus. & NZ.
- Access to a variety of Health and Wellness initiatives - including the EAP, Ventia's Healthy Minds program and Healthy Bodies program.
- Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive, and inclusive work environment where you matter.
About the role:
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Property Consultant will be responsible for defining, assessing, and managing all required property components of the client’s network roll-out according to customer guidelines, including but not limited to lease review and re-negotiation, tenure assessments, and co-location applications.
The role will provide advice on all property-related matters within project teams as well as maintaining a high level of communication with all team members along with guidance where required to assist with the delivery of project requirements.
Additionally, you’ll be required to:
- Manage individual sites from site selection through to obtaining all required property approvals, prepare all necessary documentation for submission to all relevant bodies and authorities.
- Successfully negotiate commercial agreements on behalf of clients with property owners and/or owner’s authorised representatives within the client’s commercial rental parameters/guidelines.
- Co-ordinate and finalise execution of all relevant legal documents to secure access / property consent as appropriate for the nominated site.
- Ensure all site acquisition processes and procedures, both internal and external are in accordance with client’s guidelines and the prevailing Federal and State legislation.
- Support the wider SAED Group by contributing advice, recommendations and subject matter information within the property area to support project scheduling, site ratings, bid support and other property matters.
- Demonstrated experience in telecommunications property acquisition industry.
- Sound understanding of commercial lease negotiation and telco specific lease matters.
- Good computer application skills with MS Office and mapping software.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities.
Ventia’s Telecommunications business is Australia and New Zealand’s largest telecommunications network construction, deployment, and maintenance provider. Our team of specialists build and maintain some of the region’s largest fibre optic and mobile networks and are dedicated to delivering superior design, build and maintenance solutions and innovation for critical communications networks.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success. First Nationals people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply:
If you are looking to expand your career with a business that rewards and values its employees, please apply below by clicking on the apply now button or contact Maddie or a confidential conversation on 0459208541.
Position Reference Number: 153880