CCM Applications Analyst
Job Type: Not Specified
- Exciting opportunity to join the Customer Systems team in Balcatta
- Permanent, Full-time opportunities with flexible working arrangements
- Salary – $108,927 + super + benefits.
About the role
As a Technical Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the Customer Communication Management (CCM) platform, ensuring production and delivery of accurate and timely key customer information. You will be at the forefront of enhancing both our brand and reputation by ensuring compliance with our regulatory requirements. Building strong and effective internal and external working relationships will be a key part of this role in order to create improved solutions.
What the role will offer:
This is a permanent, full-time role and you’ll also experience a flexible approach to working, which means you can avoid the daily carparks on the freeway - or do the school run more often. If you like your extended weekends, try out a 9-day fortnight instead.
This position is based in Balcatta. It’s a 10-minute drive from the CBD – and there’s free parking.
Other benefits include but are not limited to social clubs, 17.5% extra pay when taking annual leave, wellness leave, flexible working arrangements, on-site gyms, salary packaging, professional development and learning programs.
You will have sound experience in a technology related business analysis role.In addition, the successful candidate will be energetic, resilient and outcomes focused with a proven track record of success and have:
- Tertiary level qualification in a business-related discipline e.g., Business Information Systems, Information Management, Computer Science, etc.
- Considerable experience with the translation of Extensible Markup Language (XML) and other data structures Relevant experience supporting CCM Platforms including configuring, software and user acceptance testing.
- Ability to support the Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC) as well as change and release management.
- Proficient in Structure Query Language (SQL).
- Prior experience working with marketing specialists and graphic designers to interpret wireframe designs and replicate within a technology solution.
About the role:
- Configure the CCM application to meet design and layout requirements (e.g., invoice, notice and letter templates).
- Manage and monitor all job processing, production scheduling, quality assurance and production outcomes.
- Provide level 2/3 technical support and manage resolution of issues.
- Assist in the planning and deployment of software changes and upgrades.
- Maintain operational documentation.
- Identify opportunities for business process changes.
- Deliver to agreed operating level agreements (OLAs) with business stakeholders.
Applications close 1st October 2023
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
As part of the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check, police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace:
Diversity and inclusion are more than words. They guide us on building a thriving workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community.
We encourage applications from every background, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth, LGBTQIA+ folks and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Applicants with disability who require adjustments, or alternative methods of communication in the recruitment process, can contact a Recruitment Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9420 2000.
To read our diversity and inclusion statement, please visit our website