Digital Readiness & Benefits Lead
Job Type: Full time
When people think of essential human services, water supply is one of the first things that come to mind - and that’s where WaterNSW comes in, creating a more sustainable future for New South Wales.
About the role:
This role offers the flexibility to make work work for you - we are open to full-time applicants. You will Review and create practical tools and processes to support Digital initiatives to successfully apply the Benefit Realisation Framework through the lifecycle of an initiative. Provide oversight review of Digital initiatives benefits and proposed benefits (financial and non-financial) prior to formalisation of commitments in business cases. Provide guidance and support to initiative sponsors, project owners and Project Managers on the roles and accountabilities required to ensure clear ownership of benefits Act as subject matter expert to influence and resolve issues and recommend innovative strategic solutions to ensure ongoing delivery of program/project benefits.
More about our team/ culture:
We communicate openly and honestly while maintaining respect for each other. This means we get things done. We understand that everyone is different, and this is what we value as part of our inclusive culture.
What are we looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance and/or Project Management
- Knowledge of benefit realisation frameworks and the practical application including benefit analysis
- Demonstrated experience of completing benefit identification, analysis, planning and tracking.
- Demonstrated experience of guiding and coaching sponsors and benefit owners through benefit realisation end to end lifecycle of activities
- Demonstrated experience of providing executive level reporting and insights on overall portfolio of benefits that have informed decision making and provided confidence in benefit realisation likelihood
Note: You must have full work rights in Australia to qualify for all positions at WaterNSW.
This is great but not required if you:
- Experience with data visualisation tools.
- Proficiency in financial and non-financial benefit analysis and tracking.
- Working knowledge of project delivery methodologies such as Prince2, PMBOK and Agile
- PMO experience in other Government Agencies or State-Owned Corporations
How we will support you:
At WaterNSW, we embrace the opportunity to integrate work into our life by having full ownership of our work week. We value getting the job done rather than looking at your work hours. We want you to be able to make a splash in your career if this is what motivates you. We believe our employees should be as well taken care of as our rivers, dams, and pipelines; click here to access our benefits and career development opportunities.
We are proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer and are committed to providing equal opportunities for women.
The first step is to apply and then move to application review stage. You will then talk to one of our Recruiters during a phone interview. If you are successful, we will invite you to the first virtual or in-person interview, depending on your availability. A Predictive Index online test follows this. Successful candidates will be asked for a second interview which may take place in person, followed by Pre-employment checks.
Salary range will be further discussed depending on experience.
For more information, please contact: Talent Acquisition Partner Azmine Amer at email@example.com
Please note applications for this position will close on 04 October 2023
Click for Position Description - If you are unable to access, please visit the job advert on the WaterNSW Careers Page.
Privacy and collection of your personal information
If you apply for a position via our website or firstname.lastname@example.org, WaterNSW may collect your personal information. Please visit WaterNSW’s Privacy Page to view the Careers Collection Notice for more information about how WaterNSW collects, uses, and discloses your personal information.