Customer Technical Support Officer
Job Type: Not Specified
Do you want to deliver work that truly matters to our community?
There’s never been a better time to join the energy industry! At Western Power we’re working towards our vision for a clean energy future and we’re looking for diverse, passionate people to join our team of world leading experts.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for 2 Customer Technical Support Officers at Jandakot office.
About this role
As a Customer Technical Support Officer, you will be responsible for providing high level advice and technical support directly to customers for complex matters regarding technical issues. This position is required to provide efficient, effective, and timely resolutions to these customer issues through the provision of high-level support and advice services, while engaging with different areas of the business to deliver effective customer outcomes.
In addition, this position will assist in driving performance of the wider team in accordance with relevant team processes and performance indicators in the customer connection services function. It will support the Team Leader in improving the customers “felt experience” through delivering on our corporate values.
We are seeking someone with experience and attributes that include:
- Completion of year 12 with English and Mathematics – essential
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years demonstrated experience in a front-line, high volume, customer service environment or related area
- Sound and demonstrated experience in customer service and managing complex customer queries with direct personal contact
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- Demonstrated ability to support and implement customer service strategies, improvements and coordinate others
- Demonstrated influencing and interpersonal skills
Joining Western Power
Our people play a vital role in creating an innovative, safe, and supportive workplace, living our values and delivering exceptional service to the communities in which we operate.
We are an employer of choice, offering our employees a range of benefits that include:
- Competitive salary plus 11% superannuation
- Flexible work arrangements that support part time work, flexible working hours and working from home arrangements
- Professional Development opportunities including training initiatives and study assistance
- An award-winning employee recognition and benefits programme
- Access to five Employee Network Groups – First Nations, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, Diverse Sexualities and Genders, Women, and People with Disability – which celebrate and communicate the diversity of our workforce and connect diversity and inclusion to our broader business activities
- The opportunity to purchase up to four weeks of additional leave per year
- Access to salary packaging, social club activities, and discounted health insurance and gym membership
We are committed to our Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2021 - 2027 and ensuring that people with disability have equal opportunities to gain and maintain employment with Western Power. It is strongly encouraged that people with a disability who meet the inherent requirements of the position description apply for this role.
We are also proud to have launched our Innovate RAP in Mar 2022 (Reconciliation Action Plan). Our Innovate RAP outlines our commitment to the Reconciliation journey in WA.
Our recruitment process requires that all candidates who progress to the pre-employment stage must hold a police clearance issued within the last six months.
Join us and play a part in powering the future of Western Australia.
To find out more about us please visit https://www.westernpower.com.au/about/
Applications close on 09 June 2023.
Submit your application by clicking the ‘apply’ button.