Administrator - Reception & Administration Support
Job Type: Full time
Whitehaven Coal is the dominant player in Australia’s only emerging high-quality coal basin. With a culture based on our values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Value and Excellence, our reputation for excellence in project delivery and safe, efficient and environmentally responsible operations continues to grow.
About The Role
Whitehaven Coal have an exciting opportunity in a dynamic role as Administration Support & Reception providing a full range of high-level administration services ensuring the smooth running of our Gunnedah office. This role requires you to be in the office 5 days a week due to the nature of the role.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Group Manager- HR your role will consist of:
- General reception duties including greeting guests, screening and directing calls as well as responding to enquires
- Providing administrative support to all corporate departments in the office as and when required
- Coordinating the provision of all office supplies
- Arranging meetings and conferences across the business and liaising with external and internal stakeholders
- Any ad-hoc administrative duties required such as binding, raising purchase orders, filing etc.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative role or similar role
- Experience with managing high volume administrative tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills, with the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Intermediate level skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- High levels of organisational, time management, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently within a multifaceted team
- Great interpersonal skills and outgoing, friendly personality
- Career development, mentorship and coaching
- Access to salary packaging including novated leasing
- Salary sacrifice opportunities
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme + $1k company shares
- Employee referral scheme - $3000 for successful referrals!
- 26 weeks paid parental leave
To be considered for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.