Agile Delivery Manager (945465)
Location: Baulkham Hills
Job Type: Full time
Agile Delivery Manager
- High profile role working with senior stakeholders across Supermarkets and Group
- Be at the forefront of best in class solutions globally for data analytics and innovation in Retail
- Own the Agile “centre of excellence” for Commercial
- Hybrid work environment
Endless possibilities with Woolworths Group
We’re a proud part of the Woolworths Group – 200,000+ bright minds, passionate hearts and unique perspectives working together connected by a shared Purpose – ‘to create better experiences together for a better tomorrow.’
Here you’ll be supported and empowered to explore new ideas, make brave commitments and innovate better ways to meet the food and everyday needs of more than 24 million customers every week. Backed by a culture of genuine care, a flexible approach to work and the support to grow your career and make a meaningful impact, the possibilities for what we can achieve together are endless.
What you’ll experience
Everything we do is driven by a culture of care for our team, customers, and community.
- We’ll equip you with the necessary training for success in your role, and provide continuous career development and learning opportunities.
- We offer team member discounts across all Woolworths Group and partner businesses, access to discounts in novated leases, share purchase plans, lifestyle and other attraction discounts
- Career development opportunities: A global business with endless career possibilities around every corner and across every discipline – with valuable exposure to a vast and exciting business network.
- Generous parental leave policy, with 4 weeks paid leave for all secondary carers, and all permanent full and part-time roles can access Parental Leave from their first day
What you’ll do
This Agile Delivery Manager is a high-profile role within our Supermarkets Commercial team, owning the process for initiating and delivering investments on time, to scope and to budget.
The role is also responsible for driving engagement and adoption of these solutions across Commercial, working closely with the Merchandising, Macro Space, Category Development, Pricing & Customer Value, Finance, wiq & the buying teams.
- Own the program delivery roadmap for Merchandising Solutions, creating visibility and transparency around performance against plans, problem solve risks and dependencies and escalate issues to key stakeholders
- Ensure the highest standards of project delivery are consistently adhered to
- Manage all Merchandising Solutions governance forums and program documentation, including facilitating steerco updates and reports
- Lead all Agile ceremonies for Merchandising and Customer Value and Pricing and Customer Value teams
- Own the Agile “center of excellence” and partner with the wider Commercial team, motivating, inspiring and coaching team members within the capability practice and use case squads; and
- Champion adoption of Agile Ways of Working, acting as Facilitator and coach for Agile Delivery Leads across Commercial.
What you’ll bring
The role requires strong communication and stakeholder management skills, and the ability to understand and translate technical jargon into business language.
- Experienced Agile project manager
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills, with ability to influence
- Clear written and verbal communicator
- Organised, with an eye for detail
- Curious and willing to learn
The ideal candidate should be able to show that they have :
- 5 years project management experience (essential)
- 2-3 years scrum master experience (essential)
- Data & Analytics experience – familiarity with machine learning & data analytics advantageous
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects
- Proficient with Delivery frameworks - agile, waterfall, lean. Certification preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to motivate teams providing guidance and support to achieve desired outcomes
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast paced environment
- Passionate and pragmatic agile promoter with a strong desire to teach and coach other
Everyone belongs at Woolworths Group
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are key to realising our purpose of better together for a better tomorrow. We recognise the value our team’s diversity brings to our business, customers, and communities and that teams with diverse experiences and backgrounds enrich our group and are better able to innovate and solve problems. As one of the largest employers in Australia and New Zealand, we aim to create a truly inclusive workplace where everyone feels that they belong, can be their best selves, and reach their full potential.
We encourage all candidates to apply; please let us know in your application if we can support you with any adjustments in the hiring process.
Platinum Tier Employer - Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion
Employer of Choice for Gender Equality - Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #work180.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.