Location: Remote - AU/NZ only - Flexible Options
Job Type: Full time, Part time
If you’re as passionate about gender equity as we are and want to play an active role in tackling this global challenge, then WORK180 could be your next great career move.
Our mission is to raise organizational standards so that all women can choose workplaces where they can thrive. We support and endorse employers who are committed to progress – whether that means builds a diverse workforce, having more inclusive policies, holding themselves accountable to progressive change. And we connect these employers with a global community of women from all backgrounds who want to feel informed, understood, respected, and empowered in their career choices.
Our product strategy is centred around four key pillars:
- Helping employers Know Better
- In order to Do Better
- So they can Be Seen Better (or simply be seen)
- And all women can Expect Better
Some of the key elements of our current product offering include:
- A directory to view and compare Endorsed Employer benefits & policies
- A transparent jobs board, exclusively showcasing vacancies from our Endorsed Employers
- An equity audit tool that helps employer benchmark progress against our 10 key standards for driving equity
- An employee engagement tool, for capturing and understanding the voice and experience of women within the organisations we support
In addition to this, we also produce a wide range of content in partnership with our Endorsed Employers (check out our employee stories and campaigns) to celebrate the employers making a difference, challenge others to do more and create productive conversations that result in positive change.
We’re a 100% remote team and a growing business with big ambitions, so every team member is responsible for upholding our values:
- Lead with empathy
- Raise the bar
- Do it with grit
- Be your own boss
- Trust in transparency
Highlights in our benefits and culture
- 9-day fortnight at full pay
- Flexible working practices
- Fully remote team
- Monthly state-based lunches (company-funded)
- Bi-annual whole company conferences (in-person and online)
- Employee share scheme - granted on passing probation
- Formalized personal growth planning process reviewed quarterly
Create a WORK180 account to experience our platform and check out the full list of staff benefits & policies here.
The impact you’ll be making
We’ve spent the last seven years demonstrating the market fit between the products and services we offer and the individuals and organisations we are seeking to support. The next seven years is about scaling our reach and our impact, and the product team is central to this strategy.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, the Graphic Designer will be a key player in WORK180’s marketing efforts, primarily supporting the outputs of our Growth and Delivery teams.
This role has an important role to play in championing a strong, consistent and engaging visual identity for our brand across a wide range of platforms and formats, targeting both employers and our community of women. You will need to uphold and apply our brand style guide while confidently managing and prioritising briefs from across the business.
Our design work is an enabler for many of our key business objectives. As such, you will be essential to our efforts to build brand awareness among new audiences, drive engagement metrics, communicate clear and simple messages that drive action (register, download, sign-up etc.) and differentiate our brand in the global market.
Who are we looking for?
As a growing business with its eye on making a global impact, we are looking for people who can bring diverse perspectives and experience, a passion for what they do and a willingness to work hard to deliver our mission. We really value individuals who are proactive, solution-oriented and who thrive in fast-paced and sometimes uncertain environments.
Specifically for our Graphic Designer role, individuals with the following attributes will thrive in this role:
- Independently manage and interpret briefs from concept to delivery, with creative flair and outstanding attention to detail;
- Produce engaging, professional and brand-aligned designs for a wide-range of formats, including but not limited to email content, social media templates, reports, web pages, event collateral, or promotional materials like digital and print brochures and banners;
- Apply WORK180 brand style guidelines across all executions, and support other stakeholders (internal and external) in self-servicing through the use of templates where appropriate;
- Confidently organise and prioritise competing demands across fortnightly sprints in collaboration with your manager and key stakeholders, while adhering to key deadlines;
- Contribute fresh and innovative ideas and concepts to the business based on design best practices with reference to competitive and wider market examples;
- Use and manage key platforms, including but not limited to Canva, Adobe Suite, WordPress and Jira (experience preferable not essential).
Please ensure you have your portfolio linked from your resume, or send your portfolio to email@example.com.
Base salary: $60,000 - $70,000 + super
Probation period: 6 months
What to expect next
- CV and Portfolio review, we look for evidence that you have experience in the areas we’ve outlined, including areas of transferrable skills, and use this to shortlist suitable candidates.
- Introductory call with our People & Culture Business Partner, Stacey Quilton, to ensure we have a clear understanding of you and that you have a clear understanding of who we are and the role.
- Task and interview with hiring manager, Jane Cormack, Chief Product Officer as well as Lauren O’Connor, Senior Marketing Operations Manager, to ensure suitability for the role and help you understand who will support your growth.
- Final interview with two members of our executive team focussed on your motivations, preferences, ways of working and future ambitions. This is also an opportunity for you to get any information you need to decide if we’re the right fit for you.
If we’re not able to take you forward at any stage in the process, we’ll let you know and are happy to provide feedback to help you in your job search.