As of 2017, UK employers with more than 250 staff are legally required to report their company’s gender pay gap — and customers, clients, and potential candidates are watching.
This upcoming knowledge-sharing event is a valuable opportunity for employers to hear how other teams are closing their gender pay gap, which can have a multitude of business benefits:
- Attract and retain talented team members, reducing attrition rate and associated costs
- Reap the rewards of a genuinely diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce
- Prove your company’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), which will improve both your employer brand and public profile
What to expect from this part of the series
Listen and learn from fellow employers who are successfully proving their commitment to the closing of gender pay gaps.
- Find out what employers do and don’t ask when it comes to salary discussions in interviews
- Learn about the role of scored skills-based assessment in the recruitment and promotion process
- See why so many employers are making additional payments to employee pensions
- Understand why teams are implementing a transparent approach to pay, promotion, and reward processes
Did you miss attending this session?
Read the wrap up article, Key takeaways from our employer think tank: Closing the gender pay gap
Missed out on part one of this series?
Read the wrap up article, Key takeaways from our latest DEI think tank for employers
Learn from the experiences, insights, and data of DEI leaders, game changers, and champions.
Share ideas, find practical solutions, and gain support and inspiration from those outside your organization.
Connect with DEI professionals and peers from a variety of industries and backgrounds.