Thursday, 15 September 2022
11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Online via Zoom
We are Australia’s most versatile defence and security company. We offer the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and our security customers total capability in vital areas such as through-life support, security, logistics and systems integration.
People are the priority at BAE Systems Australia and attracting, developing and retaining them is a key to our business success. As a team, we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer of choice.
We are committed to:
- Environmental zero harm and the safety and well-being of our colleagues
- A culture that fosters diversity and inclusivity where people lead by example
- Flexible working practices that allow us to work in a way that suits us best
- Being an organization that embraces diversity and balance – views, teams, and between employee benefits and business requirements
Learn more about BAE Systems and check out their available roles.
What to expect from this session
Hear from Raj and Anthea as they reveal their culture from the inside, highlight career opportunities, and share their lived experiences on what it’s like to be part of the team.
During this session, you’ll discover:
- How the company supports women returning to the workplace
- How they provide flexibility and accommodating employee needs
- How the company creates pathways for their employees to actualize their aspirations
They will also cover opportunities available in Engineering, Procurement and Project Management.
Meet with a company
that is hiring
Engage with employers and learn about their career opportunities, their culture and values, and why they’re a great place to work.
and apply for roles
Level up your job search by directly connecting with companies and identifying open roles that could be a step closer to your career goal.
Network with the company’s
HR and Recruitment teams
Connect and have 1:1 chats with the right people, giving you the chance to present yourself to help build trust and esteem.