The Driving Workplace Equity Series
Full of expert insights and actionable data, WORK180’s monthly reports are here to help organizations better understand, identify, and remove barriers for women and marginalized individuals in the workplace.
1. Flexible Working versus The Great Resignation
Published March 2022
2. The Hidden Cost Of “Women’s Work”
Published April 2022
3. Six Reasons to Improve Your Parental Leave Policy
Published May 2022
4. Understanding and addressing your gender pay gap
Published June 2022
7. Diversity Hiring Tactics That Trump the "Pipeline Problem"
Published September 2022
5. Five ways to develop diversity (without relying on recruitment)
Published July 2022
6. How to Hear Unhappy Employees (Before It's Too Late)
Published August 2022
Research and toolkits
The What Women Want Report 2023
The Business Case for DEI Toolkit
Diversity in Recruitment
In this webinar, three HR and talent acquisition experts from WORK180 Endorsed Employers around the world share the ways in which their teams are ensuring diversity in the recruitment process.
Understanding Your Gender Pay Gap
Presented by WORK180’s Chief Product Officer, Jane Cormack, this webinar covers what the pay gap is, why your business should care, and 10 actions you can take to address or avoid a pay gap.