Getting started with WORK180
We guide and support employers throughout their diversity and inclusion journey, helping them to become an employer of choice for all women.
Here’s an overview of how we’ll work with you to activate your WORK180 endorsement.
Your WORK180 employer profile page
We’ll build your profile for the WORK180 employer directory
- A draft version of the page will be sent sent for your approval
- Once approved, the page will be set live
- Jobs feed activated (if required)
- Your endorsement announced on WORK180’s social media channels
Your employer stories
If you have employee stories included as part of your WORK180 package, we will write and publish these stories to promote your organization.
- Nominate an employee for your story
- We liaise directly with the employee to write the story
- Draft version of the story is sent to you for approval
- Story is published on our website and social media channels
- Please share the story with your own internal and external networks