It’s been devastating to see the events of 2020/21 play out across the globe. Among all the other heartache, the pandemic has posed a major setback for gender equity in the workplace.
At WORK180, we’ve used this time to double down on our own focus and ensure that our
ambitions for driving social change are clear and targeted.
In addition to our new look and feel, we’ve sharpened our mission to capture our determination to raise global workplace standards. Our impact lies in supporting employers to know and do better, while empowering women to expect better.
To this end, we hope the WORK180 endorsement badge will continue to offer women around the world a trusted stamp of authority for identifying workplaces that will help them thrive.
Diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace simply cannot be a tick box exercise. The employers we endorse get that, the women in our global community demand it, and the
working world needs it.
We look forward to driving this important mission forward with the continued support of our global community.
Gemma Lloyd and Valeria Ignatieva
CEOs and Co-founders of WORK180
Ps. Check out a few of our top pages on the new site:
- Learn about the 10 key areas we are focusing on to raise organizational standards;
- Check out our newly published What Women Want Report 2021, based on findings from our global survey of women conducted earlier this year;
- Read why the WORK180 Endorsement badge is trusted by women around the world, in this blog by Steph Lam, WORK180’s Social Impact Lead;
- View our Endorsed Employers and compare their benefits and policies side-by-side;
- Find your next career opportunity on our transparent jobs board;
- Or if you’re looking for tools to support your organization in its own efforts DEI efforts, check out our new employer resources section.