Ericsson 2023 Graduate Program (Sydney)
Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We believe the power of you defines the power of us. We’re 100,000+ people with diverse experiences, perspectives and ideas. It is our diversity that brings us closer together and helps us make a difference.
For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have created monumental impact: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Are you ready to take on enterprise and industry challenges at a global level? Are you excited to innovate in ways that are only beginning to become possible? Does the idea of being at the forefront of the ICT industry seem like an ideal career? If so, then at Ericsson, we strive to connect everyone, wherever they may be.
We’re building the first 5G networks across the world, evolving core networks into 5G, and creating revolutionary new approaches to prepare businesses for the next generation of mobile technology.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
We are truly a global company, offering a diverse, innovative & engaging environment where employees improve their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Ericsson Australia provides excellent career development opportunities, including education, training, national and international travel and has a number of positions for graduates based at the company's office in North Ryde, Sydney.
We are seeking Graduates who have completed their BA/MA/MSc/PHD studies between 2019 and the end of 2021 with Degrees including:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- ICT / Computer / Software Engineering
- Data Analytics
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Must be an Australian citizen or have permanent resident status
- High level academic achievement (academic transcripts or summary of results to date must be included)
- Evidence of leadership roles and achievements at school, University or in outside interests would be highly regarded
- Candidates must be completing their initial degree or honours level qualification by the end of 2019. Candidates completing higher-level qualifications will also be considered.
Highly Regarded Experience:
- Experience installing operating systems
- Experience with virtual machines
- Exposure to containerization
- Familiarity with automation tools
- Cloud experience or exposure
- Programming experience in VBA, R, MATLAB, C/C++, Python, Java
- System experience with Cisco, Juniper, Wireshark, PSpice, LTspice
- Knowledge in LTE/5G networks
- Experience with switches, routers
- A blog or GitHub account where we can see your excellent work
- Double Degrees including finance & business would be highly regarded
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability please reach out to Contact us.
We are proud to announce at Ericsson Australia, our employees have once again voted us as a Great Place to Work® and we have been officially Certified™ in 2022. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.
Ericsson Australia Employee Benefits
- Wellness: Ericsson Australia offers a variety of programs crafted to support your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Paid Time Off: We encourage all employees to switch off to recuperate and recharge through paid time off.
- Work Conditions: Looking to find better work / life balance? Speak to us about flexible work arrangements**
- Employee Discounts: We offer employees access to discounted health insurance, groceries and entertainment through our partner providers.
- Employee Development: Working at Ericsson gives you access to Degreed, an integrated learning platform where you can learn, upskill, develop and measure your skills.
- Awards: Ericsson values dedication, and we regularly recognize employee commitment through award programs i.e. service awards and peer recognition