WHO WE ARE
L3Harris is an innovative technology company. We are proud to develop cutting-edge technology that changes the world. Our team of engineers and scientists routinely push technological boundaries, making L3Harris a leader in tactical communications, electronic warfare, avionics, air traffic management, space and intelligence and weather systems. L3Harris employees are passionate about our customers and their missions, from supporting national security, civil service and transportation safety to advancing space access and driving product innovation
WOMEN AT L3HARRIS
L3Harris aims to develop, connect, and empower women at L3Harris. Through L3Harris’ Women’s Leadership Initiative and other efforts, the representation of women executives has doubled to more than one-third of our senior leadership team over the past six years.
A few examples of how L3Harris develops and empowers women to achieve game-changing solutions for our customers through initiatives that help women advance their careers include:
- WE3 Empower, enhance and encourage other women on a global scale, we have employees who host professional development forums, local networking events and a range of community outreach activities'
- Lean In Circlespeer mentoring forum
- Women’s Leadership Conference providing women leaders an opportunity to engage with the CEO and other senior leadership, enhance their professional development, and build their network
EMPLOYEE RESOURCE GROUPS
We aim to attract, engage and retain a high performing, diverse workforce—and believe a fun and casual culture of inclusion drive our employees to achieve their full potential. We empower our people to be innovators to solve our customers’ toughest problems.
L3Harris is proud to have many Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). These employee-led groups connect those with shared values and interests, and host activities focused on networking, professional and leadership development, and community outreach. The ERGs also play a key role to help create and drive our diversity and inclusion initiatives.
L3Harris empowers its employees to take charge of their career path and reach their professional goals through development programs, mentorship and incentives. Opportunities at L3Harris are limitless, whether your career goals are to gain broad experience among projects and business areas, or to be the sought-after subject matter expert in your field. Our approach to career development combines on-the-job experience and relationship building with formal training—driven by each employee’s active interest and involvement.
- More than 10,000 searchable online assets aligned with the L3Harris competency model
- Quick access resourcesor just-in-time learning that can be completed in under 5-minutes
- Learning challenges and gamification to build skills and earn digital coins
- Professional certification support through internal programs in project management and Lean Six Sigma, plus online vendor content to assist with continuing education requirements
- Informal learningthrough community of interest groups, on-site clubs and employee resource groups
- Work-based learning programs provide opportunities to apply newly learned skills on the job
DRIVE YOUR CAREER
- Career planning toolkits provide online resources to assess your needs, develop your plan and guide you to achieve your goals
- Multiple career paths allow you to advance to the highest level technical/professional expert or executive leadership role
- Rotational programs quickly develop competence to advance
- Formal and informal mentoring programs provide leadership support and build your network
- Networking and social events allow you to engage with leadership and peers
- L3Harris Opportunity Program provides visibility and ability to apply to open positions
- eLearning and career mentorship provide a suite of opportunities to achieve your goals
We are dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse talent, unified in a shared dedication to our customer’s mission, quest for professional growth, and provides employees with an inclusive environment committed to work-life success