Head of Data & Analytics
Job Type: Full time
Head of Data & Analytics
- Play a unique role in supporting healthy communities
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across all levels becoming a trusted adviser to influence the enterprise data journey.
- Brand new offices at M-City Clayton; onsite parking & hybrid model
Play a key role in the Senior IT leadership team creating a culture that promotes data-driven decisions backed by investigation and collaboration around data.
Sigma Healthcare is a leading Australian full line pharmacy wholesale and distribution business. Sigma also has the largest pharmacy network in Australia, with over 1,200 branded and independent stores, including some of Australia’s best-known pharmacy retail brands: Amcal, Guardian, PharmaSave, & Discount Drug Store.
Ready to make an immediate impact? Reporting to the CIO, and as part of the senior IT leadership team, the Head of Data and Analytics is a key role in setting and enabling the analytics vision and roadmap. This is achieved by partnering with key stakeholders across the enterprise to enhance insights capability, improving productivity, driving efficiency and margin expansion.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop, define, and drive the enterprise data strategy and roadmap to enable value at scale.
- Identify and execute value creation opportunities to drive margin expansion.
- Design, enable and embed insights capability across the enterprise to empower team members to drive productivity and critical decision making.
- Interrogate and analyse data to identify new business strategies, opportunities for business improvement, inefficiencies, and to provide insights to the Sigma executive team
- Mentor and develop your team, working with them to meet the operational and strategic needs of the business, as well as their own career objectives
We are looking for:
- Track record in leading and influencing the enterprise data journey to yield better returns from being an Information Driven Organisation
- Experience identifying, managing, communicating, and delivering significant enterprise wide, margin expansion programs.
- Proven experience managing large programs of work across data science, data engineering and business intelligence projects.
- A proven experience in production and rollout of ML & AI solutions.
- Experience transforming the way organisation consume data – creation of insight driven dashboards that enable operational teams drive efficiency, value and build customer trust.
What’s on offer:
When you join Sigma Healthcare, you join an Australian success story with over 100 years of proud history. Also, on offer is the opportunity to:
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Advance your skills and experience through ongoing training and development
- Be part of a progressive, supportive and highly skilled team
- Enjoy great employee benefits and access to health & wellbeing programs, as well as a Universal incentive program
- Work for an organisation that plays a unique role in supporting healthy communities
Our culture is demonstrated through our values and behaviours; we are obsessed with delighting our customers, we act with honesty and integrity, we are resilient and focused, we deliver on our goals.
We are proud to be endorsed as an employer of choice for women by WORK180.
How to apply
Sound like your new home? Click APPLY today to submit your application via our Careers portal.
Anyone interested in applying should do so directly as we are not accepting applications through recruitment agencies.