Senior Telecom Sales Manager
Job Type: Full time
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
We have an exciting internal opportunity in our Sales team in our Digital Identity & Security business (DIS).
Reporting to the VP of MSI Solution Sales - Asia, and based out of our office in Melbourne, this role will be responsible for driving sales and creating new leads for Mobile Connectivity Solutions - Product & Services business. (We may also be flexible with the role being based in Sydney for the right candidate!)
A typical day could include the following key responsibilities:
- End-to-End Account Management including strategy formulation and closing of opportunities;
- Manage key accounts and existing customers to develop partnership within the telecom industries;
- Drive market share & revenue through strategic price negotiations, contract signing and collection;
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends & developments
- Attending conferences and industry events to network to promote Thales products & services.
How about you?
We are looking for a highly personable and technically savvy individual who is able to translate complex technical solutions into a digestible format for our customers. In addition we are looking for the following qualities:
- Proven track record in developing & managing B2B accounts
- Prior experience selling cloud based software, solutions and services;
- Existing relationships with Telecom Service providers, network & IT Teams;
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to travel as needed
This is an excellent opportunity to be joining an area of our business that continues to grow. The role will report into Singapore and as a result you will be given relative freedom to run this patch the way you feel is best!
Apply online today!
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more on how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://work180.com/en-AU/for-women/employer/thales.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.