Associate - PMO Analyst
Job Type: Full time
We’re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
About Your Role: Associate PMO Analyst
This is a key role that will support the business Bids and Projects PMO activities with a focus on the coordination and support aspects within the Project Office. You will coordinate the PMP/Project office activities, maintain the PMO weekly/monthly cycle drumbeat. This could cover any or all PMO Related disciplines (Planning & Scheduling, Cost/Schedule Analyst, Risk & Opportunity, Subcontract Amin etc).
This is a full-time permanent role based in Rydalmere.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a 'value added' approach to the department’s responsibilities at all times
- On Time Delivery Reporting
- Provide support to the Bid Manager in the management of the bid document production process as required
- Provide administrative support for multiple projects as required.
- Provision of Time & Attendance and Labour Booking System Administration, supporting team to resolve user queries, making records amendment as authorised and creating new accounts for new joiners, password resets for users.
- Support administration of Sharepoint Sites and JIRA tasking sites as required
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- PMO Experience with understanding of Earned Value concept and Office Admin
- Excellent team player and able to bring positive spirit
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good initiative, self-management and planning skills
- Business Administration, TAFE Cert or equivalent experience
What you’ll get
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fitness Passport Discount
- Employee discounts with a number of affiliates (Travel, Car hire, Tech)
- Modernised Paid Parental Leave
- Veterans Leave
- ThalesFlex – flexibility working is our everyday
- Family Support through our partnership with Parents at Work
- Great colleagues and culture
- Great professional development opportunities locally and globally
Good to Know
You’ll get an email acknowledgement after you’ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive workplace. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds.
We are also proud to be a WORK180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more on how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here: https://work180.com/en-AU/for-women/employer/thales.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage flexible working.