Location: Port Melbourne
Job Type: Contract/temp
<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>At Toyota we celebrate individual differences, and we strive to create a workplace that not only gives equal opportunities to people of all backgrounds and abilities but supports them to reach their full potential. Afterall, our people are our greatest assets. We do this through employee community engagement, mentorship, development and recognition programs and our annual Women's Conference.
Together, we are Toyota.
Toyota Motor Corporation Australia is well-recognised for offering:
- Fully maintained motor vehicle including insurance
- 13% superannuation with subsidised income protection, life and total disability insurance
- Annual contribution to your private health insurance worth over $1800
- Significant family vehicle lease and purchase discounts
- Flexible hours and workspaces, with a hybrid of working from home and in the office
- Wellness facilities - free onsite gym, end of trip facilities
- Free car parking and discounted onsite cafe
- Free onsite primary school holiday program
- 5 days paid domestic and family violence leave
- Genuine career development: promotions, rotations, study assistance, paid study leave and paid professional membership
- Paid volunteer days to support your community and matched giving program
- 14 weeks paid primary carers leave, 4 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers and superannuation paid on unpaid parental leave
What you'll contribute to
An exciting opportunity for a Processing Coordinator to join our National Sales division until 31st December 2024. The National Sales Division is responsible for planning, coordination and execution of all national vehicle sales, fleet, integrated planning, and logistics activities to achieve vehicle sales volume, market share and profitability objectives.
The Processing Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating Toyota parts and vehicle processing to ensure Logistics Operations requirements are achieved within agreed parameters, to achieve sales and delivery targets.
This role is based in Port Melbourne with flexible work arrangements on offer.
How you'll make an impact
- Implement agreed vehicle processing processes and procedures consistent with set policies to achieve Supply Chain and Logistics objectives.
- Act as key contact for stakeholders in relation to vehicle processing activities, to resolve queries and issues, to achieve sales and delivery targets.
- Maintain vehicle processing documentation to ensure any changes in systems, processes and procedures are documented and communicated accurately to stakeholders.
- Assist with the development and rollout of the monthly processing of build plan for Toyota vehicles, to ensure sound decision making based on accurate and timely information.
- Coordinate refinement and enhancement of on-wharf facilities and streamlining systems for the delivery of all Toyota vehicles. Assist with the identification and implementation of kaizen activities to support efficiencies.
- Coordinate parts & accessories supply by conducting forecasting activities, monitoring orders and delivery and conducting stocktakes, to ensure Toyota systems are reflective of physical holding of parts.
- Assist with the budget process by raising and troubleshooting invoices and reconciling accounts. Monitor performance to target to ensure management can understand and control any significant costs.
Your attributes - If you've got one or more, we'd love to hear from you!
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience.
- Experience in vehicle logistics.
- Experience working with SAP systems.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use.
We are happy to adjust the recruitment process for your accessibility requirements, so please let us know during the recruitment process if there are any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process and your preferred type of communication, and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements.
Toyota is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180.
We don't require a cover letter or selection criteria to be addressed.
Come with us and help create the future.