Job Type: Full time
Ventia Pty Ltd
About the Role
Ventia are currently seeking to engage an experienced, qualified HSE Manager for an ongoing, long term, LNG Maintenance contract.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide leadership and support for compliance and operational excellence in health, safety, and environmental matters. The timely provision of the appropriate HSE tools, processes, expertise, and insights will be key, as will your ability to communicate across multiple levels within the organisation.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Work with the Client, Ventia and other Business Partners to ensure HSE, Training, Occupational Hygiene and Emergency Management deliverables are completed.
- Identification and management of HSE, Training, OH and Emergency Response resources
- Assist with the coordination of incident/accident reports, ensuring they are handled in a speedy and efficient manner.
- Review of safety equipment / tooling / consumables to ensure adequate supply for execution.
- Develop bespoke TAR Event HSE Plans.
- Review and implementation of lessons learnt from previous turnaround events.
- HSE / OH review and input for job packs / JHA's
- Support HSE team members in the development of work site HSE campaigns to ensure the verification of safeguards.
- Assist in waste management planning reviews on behalf of Ventia and other business partners.
- SME for mercury impacted locations. I.e., challenging PPE, testing criteria, efficiency with personnel
Skills & Requirements
- Previous HSE experience within Oil and Gas is essential.
- Experience providing advice and assistance to support Project/Contract Managers and our frontline teams to ensure the effective implementation of the Operating Excellence HSE systems.
- High level of experience in the development and implementation of HSE Management & Improvement Plans
- Prior exposure to risk-based incident investigations
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Tertiary HSE Qualifications
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents, and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
First Nations people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.
For internal applicants, it is an expectation that you will inform your manager of an application if you have been in your current position for less than 12 months; please seek their permission prior to applying.
Position Reference Number: 154956