Integrated Centre of Excellence D365 Customer Service - Business Solutions Architect
Location: Edinburgh, Glasgow City, Greater London, Greater Manchester, Surrey, Tyne and Wear, West Midlands
Job Type: Full time
The ICOE D365 Customer Service Business Solutions Architect (BSA) will provide technical and solution envisioning expertise to the Avanade and Accenture sales teams. The BSA will help develop and execute sales strategies, drive proposal efforts and provide technical sales support. The BSA specializes in D365 Solutions for Customer Service and provides expertise in lead qualification, opportunity assessment, opportunity development and proposal development.
The newly established Integrated Go-To-Market (IGTM) function brings the full breadth of Avanade’s propositions, offerings, and capabilities to life for our clients. The scope of the IGTM function includes our Global Lines of Business (LOBs), Global Industry Leads, Partner Ecosystem & Alliances, and Integrated Center of Excellence (ICOE), and Managed Services to ensure our strategies, solutions, and delivery drive significant business value.
The ICOE is a single organization that brings together Avanade’s existing COEs (Center of Excellence) to deliver excellence at scale to Avanade and clients. The three missions of the ICOE:
- Help the customer see what is possible with technology (visionary)
- Manage customer information using internal tools such as the internal CRM system, deal pricing tool, and/or regional sales spreadsheets
- Deliver quality presentations (both written and oral) and customized product demonstrations (POC)
- Serve as the Solution lead for new opportunities and support transition into delivery & customer/prospect training
- Build relationships with Accenture, Microsoft, industry groups and customers
- Represent at relevant customer/industry events and write POV documents/conduct webinars to create positive exposure for Avanade’s brand
- Contribute to the development of Avanade intellectual property, including assets and knowledge capital
Skills and experiences:
- Deep functional and technical acumen and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CE for Customer Service, Nuance, Copilot Studio (AKA PVA)
- Understand and articulate integration architectures including development tools/products, and standards
- Business Process Analysis and Design
- Contact/Call Center ISV solutions
- Significant experience in CRM either in pre sales, customer solution development. A delivery background is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of the following Microsoft (and underlying technologies): Azure, Voice (including ACS and Teams), Power Platform, Office365
Characteristics that can spell success for this role:
- Demonstrated success in the leading and managing of people in a team-based environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong consulting and client facing skills.
Enjoy your career
Find out more about some of our benefits here.
As you bring your skills and abilities to Avanade, you’ll get distinctive experiences, limitless learning, and ambitious growth in return. As we continue to build our diverse and inclusive culture, we become even more innovative and creative, helping us better serve our clients and communities. You’ll join a community of smart, supportive collaborators to lift, mentor, and guide you, and to lean on your expertise. You get a company purpose-built for business-critical, leading-edge technology solutions, committed to improving the way humans work, interact, and live. It’s all here, so take a closer look!
We work hard to provide an inclusive, diverse culture with a deep sense of belonging for all our employees. Visit our Inclusion & Diversity page.
Create a future for our people that focuses on
- Expanding your thinking
Inspire greatness in our people by
- Empowering every voice
- Encouraging boldness
Accelerate the impact of our people by
- Amazing the client
- Prioritizing what matters
Interested in knowing what’s going on inside Avanade? Check out our blogs: