SEO Manager (Content Marketing)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Finder has a large collection of pages that host our original research, statistics pages and expert panels. We’re seeking a proactive and talented SEO expert and Content Marketer to help us get tonnes of links by building, optimising and outreaching these innovative pages. We want a rising star in the CM/SEO industry who is enterprising, organised and knowledgeable!
You will excel at gaining links to new and existing pages through creative plays, and are talented at keyword research and on-page SEO. You will have the organisational skills needed to ensure new and existing pages are kept up to date and you’ll bring a strong knowledge in personal finance to the team.
You will play a key role in gaining links by outreaching our research pages, maintaining and optimising them and helping to devise and create new research ideas. Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Manage off-page SEO for new and existing pages through backlink analysis, developing linking strategies and helping to outreach our pages
- Manage on-page SEO aspects of content marketing with the aim of winning links organically through keyword research and page optimisation
- Create insightful and well optimised research/statistics pages on wordpress
- Overseeing the upkeep and updates of our existing collection of research/statistics pages
- Comfortable working across various personal finance topics, ideally with a strong knowledge and interest in them
- Writing succinct, coherent and engaging text for the pages you create
- Commissioning writers and researchers to help produce top market content
- Help to source, manipulate and combine data sets and survey results to create engaging research and pages
- Helping the team to come up with innovative research ideas and bringing them to life
- Help create innovative data insights via tables, charts and dynamic visualisations
This role reports to the Head of Content Marketing and PR (UK)
Desired Experience and Skills:
- An expert in on-page SEO in keyword research and off-page SEO driving links to content
- Has experience in creating web pages (via wordpress) and knows your way around SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Search Console and Moz
- Skilled at sourcing and manipulating data but can also present data in an accessible and engaging way
- Skilled at writing text both quickly and accurately
- You can provide examples of when you have gained links organically through well-ranked pages as well as via link-building plays.
- A decent to excellent spreadsheet skills
- Strong background in personal finance and/or an interest in it
- You may have knowledge of python or similar and/or scraping would be a plus
- Cool office next to Borough Market: 20 St Thomas Street, London Bridge
- Free daily lunch (Just Eat), breakfast, fruit, snacks & coffee
- Friday drinks at 4:30pm & other regular socials events
- High-end spec workstation including Aeron Chair, 27in screen & Macbook Pro
- Flexible training budget plus regular in-house masterclasses
- Flexibility in when and where you can work
- Up to 38 days leave (25 holiday + 5 life leave + 8 public)
- 18 weeks of paid Parental Leave for both primary & secondary carers
- Participation in our Finder Equity Plan (share options)
- Pension contributions are calculated on the entire salary
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.