CIB CCO - Regulatory and Policy Change Management - Data and Reporting Lead - VP
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The CIB Central Controls Office (CCO) is responsible for oversight and governance of the CIB control environment including the development and delivery of an enterprise-wide framework to manage control-related processes driven by regulation and or Compliance requirements.
Within CCO the Regulatory and Policy Change Management (RPCM) Team is responsible for the delivery of projects and programs driven by changes in laws, rules, regulations, policy, standards and procedures from identification to implementation. The team works with a wide group of stakeholders, within and outside of the CIB to implement controls change initiatives.
This a new role to support the data delivery requirements within the RPCM team and is a critical component in driving a sustainable business as usual model.
- Document and design the team data flows
- Partner with project and execution teams to deliver on reporting requirements.
- Lead the definition of executive and operational performance metrics
- Design, build and implement scalable, consistent and controlled management reporting
- Provide leadership, oversight and execution for metrics, reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Partner with the CCO Control Managers to ensure adherence to risk and control requirements
- Analyze data and reports to provide insight and advice to support RPCM leadership in work prioritization, exception management and resource allocation.
- Complete reporting process reviews to identify efficiency opportunities
- Provide ad hoc reporting requests as an when needed
- Partner with product teams to define strategic systems enhancements
- Provide timely, complete, consistent and accurate reporting to a variety of stakeholders
- Partnering, and collaborating with stakeholders to define data and reporting requirements
- Involvement in other key global, strategic initiatives, as directed
Competencies and Skills:
- Proven experience in reporting, planning and analysis and metrics definition
- Ability to design and build and reporting solutions tactically and strategically
- Ability to analyse data and issues to provide robust solutions
- Strong skills in time management with the ability to manage complex work plans, conflicting priorities and the ability to multi-task when required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to present work accurately and professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Team player who works well with colleagues of all levels in achieving results, and willing to take personal accountability
- Ability to effectively manage across a wide range of stakeholders
- Comfortable working independently in a dynamic and change based environment.
- Ability to problem solve and identify improvements in the RPCM data and reporting environment
- Ability to provide credible challenge to the RPCM team and to other impacted stakeholders