Online Client Service Specialist, Private Bank - Analyst, Spanish Language
Job Type: Full time
The Private Banking Online Client Service Specialist is the primary point of contact for all online related needs of a Private Banking client. He/she is responsible for assisting high/ultra high net worth clients with all aspects of the online experience.
The Private Banking Online Client Service Specialist works in a team-oriented environment with advisors, various digital partners and operations teams to deliver a seamless and integrated approach to the Private Banking client online experience.
Strong online and systems skills are essential. The ideal candidate will be passionate about client service and will use communication and relationship management skills to ensure an exceptional level of client satisfaction.
- Provide high quality, high touch service to Private Banking clients over the phone and by email
- Responsible for assisting client and advisors calls with all aspects of the online experience
- Utilize multiple systems, often simultaneously, to provide quick and thorough service to clients across all of their accounts
- Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and problems through effective interaction with clients, advisors, digital partners, operations and other staff in a timely and professional manner
- Manage projects related to Private Banking’s website and mobile app constant enhancements, reviewing business requirements and technical specifications and performing environment test when applicable
- Use problem solving skills to identify and communicate appropriate, accurate solutions to clients
- Escalate issues to management, technology and digital partners and follow-up as appropriate
- Track daily activity for management
Your skills and experience
Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a role as Client Support, Online Banking or equivalent experience in financial area
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English plus another European language (Italian, French, Spanish, etc)
- Very high comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to quickly learn proprietary software and databases
- Strong to exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint)