AWM - Client Reporting Analyst (London)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Analyst - Client Reporting Specialist – EMEA Client Reporting - London
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
- Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
- Investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
The EMEA Client Reporting Team is part of the Client Service organization within JPMorgan Asset Management. The Team supports the European Sales and Marketing teams, Client Account Managers and Products teams in delivering first class service to our clients. Team is responsible for providing Reporting and Client Service support across all product groups and strategies for EMEA Institutional investors and Funds’ clients.
This role will have the following responsibilities:
- Interact with key stakeholder groups such as Investment Specialists, Portfolio Analysis Group, Client Account Managers, Client Advisors, Sales Teams and the Client Onboarding Management team
- Work quickly and effectively to resolve client queries – reaching out to relevant internal groups as required
- Work actively with Client reporting partners in Mumbai and Bangalore to ensure smooth transition of new reporting to BAU, and to rectify and address issues as they arise – key point of contact for those teams
- Work closely with the Client Reporting Data and Platforms team to identify any problem areas and work with them and our dedicated automation specialists and tech partners to solution data and system gaps
- Actively work to identify opportunities to streamline, standardise, simplify and automate where possible, with the overall goal of developing scalable solutions to meet complex client requirements
- Support the process for onboarding of new client reporting
Essential experience / knowledge / competencies
- An understanding of financial markets, preferably with reporting experience, as well as an understanding of relevant investment accounting and performance/characteristics data sets
- Maintaining a high level of competency when reviewing data and reports, and quickly identifying both data and format issues
- Solid attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Willingness to learn quickly and adapt as required to this rapidly-evolving area of reporting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a desire to work interactively and inclusively across teams
- Self-motivated, curious, and pro-active. Able to multi-task independently within a fast-paced team environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint – standard office suite, as well as ability to quickly learn and use multiple internal technology systems
- Creative, flexible and motivated, with strong organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.