Lloyds Banking Group
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
End DateSunday 26 June 2022
Salary Range£81,120 - £152,100
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryA highly visible leadership role driving the strategy and industry standards for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Content Management and associated Adobe technologies. Working in a cross-disciplinary team we're looking for someone to be regarded as a font of knowledge for all aspects of AEM and Adobe technologies.
We're building a next generation Digital Experience Platform for the Bank that will enable a deeper richer connection to our customers.
We pride ourselves on our friendly collaborative environment where opportunity, diversity and inclusivity are key, where everybody is heard.
Design and build solutions that will delight and surprise both colleagues and customers alike!
We're on a search for people with passion and an appetite for learning and self development who can grow their skills to be their best.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best Financial Services provider for our customers. Through our brands, our Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to build a growing UK economy.
Want to know more?
We're building a next generation Digital Experience Platform for the Bank that will enable a deeper richer connection to our customers. We pride ourselves on our friendly collaborative environment where opportunity, diversity and inclusivity are key, where everybody is heard. Design and build solutions that will delight and surprise both colleagues and customers alike!
About the role:
This is a highly visible leadership role driving the strategy and industry standards for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Content Management and associated Adobe technologies. Working in a cross-disciplinary team we're looking for someone to be regarded as a font of knowledge for all aspects of AEM and Adobe technologies.
You’ll work with the heads of department in a critical Lab within the Bank responsible for key high value technologies, to develop solutions that support a consistent approach for delivering our digital content strategy.
Prepare to be engaged in a variety of work such as designing solutions, consultancy, running proof of concepts and reporting findings to heads through to being involved in strategy and planning as well as leading a population of engineers.
Here’s where you’ll make a difference:
- You can combine technical, thought and leadership skills to drive the architecture strategy and adoption of the platform across the Group via multiple delivery channels using the latest and greatest tools
- You'll be comfortable in a hands-on technical leadership role, close to the code, blending both proven leadership experience and technical expertise as well as taking on accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Lead by example, developing the team through mentoring and upskilling.
- Be passionate about ensuring our internal and external services have outstanding reliability, security, resiliency, architectural simplicity, as well as continually seeking to find improvements across the board.
- Working with enduring close-knit teams and collaborating with other teams you'll enjoy the success of improving the customer experience platform ensuring that the right solution is found.
- Collaborate using Agile frameworks methodologies, to optimise team development process and give rapid feedback working iteratively.
What we need from you:
- You’re the sort of confident CMS leader we’re after - passionate about solving problems and finding innovative ways to enhance the Bank’s digital footprint across multiple channels.
- You'll have a broad and deep understanding of AEM, ideally to certified AEM Architect level and have good knowledge of other AEM related domains such as Adobe Target & Adobe Analytics, SEO and Web Performance as well as a experience with git & GitHub, DevOps, Cloud, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Teams.
- Be comfortable with managing a population of engineers and developing them.
Together we'll make it possible...
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development, training and certifications and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 15%
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday (plus Public)
With our breadth, reach and diversity, we provide excellent opportunities for career growth and development. You'll get plenty of support, and you’ll be surrounded by people who empower you to take the initiative, build relationships and make it happen. Together we can make a positive difference to our customers, our colleagues and our communities!
Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we’d love to hear from you...
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.