Senior AEM Engineer
Lloyds Banking Group
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
End DateSunday 26 June 2022
Salary Range£57,861 - £98,423
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryA highly visible technical role implementing the strategy and best practices for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Content Management and associated Adobe technologies. Working in a cross-disciplinary team we're looking for individuals who can turn requirements into reality.
We're building a next generation Digital Experience Platform for the Bank that will enable a deeper richer connection to our customers.
We pride ourselves on our friendly collaborative environment where opportunity, diversity and inclusivity are key, where everybody is heard.
Design and build solutions that will delight and surprise both colleagues and customers alike!
We're on a search for people with passion and an appetite for learning and self development who can grow their skills to be their best.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best Financial Services provider for our customers. Through our brands, our Group has a relationship with just about every household and community in the UK. We underpin the lives of millions of individuals and businesses, and play a key role in helping to build a growing UK economy.
Want to know more?
We're building a next generation Digital Experience Platform for the Bank that will enable a deeper richer connection to our customers. We pride ourselves on our friendly collaborative environment where opportunity, diversity and inclusivity are key, where everybody is heard. Design and build solutions that will delight and surprise both colleagues and customers alike!
About the role:
This is a highly visible technical role implementing the strategy and best practices for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Content Management and associated Adobe technologies. Working in a cross-disciplinary team we're looking for someone who can turn requirements into reality. Our Platform Engineers are passionate about ensuring the services, both internal and external have; extreme reliability, security, resiliency, architectural simplicity, as well as continually seeking to find improvements.
Working in an enduring close-knit team and collaborating with other teams you'll enjoy the success of improving the customer experience platform ensuring that the right solution is found. The nature of the work is varied, for example, engaging in proof of concepts, consultancy to being involved in strategy and planning with plenty of opportunity to grow.
You’re the sort of confident AEM engineer we’re looking for if:
- You’re passionate about solving problems and finding innovative ways to enhance the Bank’s digital footprint.
- You want to participate in the next major phase of embedding AEM into the Bank
- You have a broad understanding across AEM related domains; exposure to git & GitHub, DevOps, Cloud, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Teams with a high level of experience of product evaluation
What we need from you:
- You’ll have a detailed and in-depth of knowledge of AEM and be able to demonstrate expertise in developing solutions on it.
- Be comfortable developing AEM components, services and workflows.
- You’ll be ready to innovate on the platform.
- In depth knowledge of cutting-edge web front-end techniques and front-end build setups.
- Knowledge of cyber security, analytics, SEO and accessibility, modern performance testing, functional and non-functional testing technologies using tools like Cypress would be beneficial.
- Exposure to cloud technologies would be a plus as we are Cloud first.
Together we'll make it possible...
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development, training and certifications and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 15%
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday (plus Public)
With our breadth, reach and diversity, we provide excellent opportunities for career growth and development. You'll get plenty of support, and you’ll be surrounded by people who empower you to take the initiative, build relationships and make it happen. Together we can make a positive difference to our customers, our colleagues and our communities!
Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we’d love to hear from you...
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.