Lloyds Banking Group
Location: Bristol City, Cardiff, Greater London
Job Type: Full time
End DateWednesday 29 June 2022
Salary Range£48,784 - £60,980
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryAn exciting opportunity for a driven candidate to play a leading role in our digital channels team within Commercial Banking. The Channels business has been built to design and deliver great end to end experiences for our clients across Digital, Telephony and marketing Channels. This is an Associate Director level in Digital Channels and more specifically in the Digital Targeting team.
Could you help us to digitise the commercial bank? If a blank canvas excites you and you like the idea of building market leading capability then this could be the role for you!
Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) is changing and responding to the rapid transformation of our sector by delivering new insights that will help us be the best bank for customers. We're embracing creative, agile and simpler ways of working, to make a difference to the constantly evolving needs of colleagues, customers and our business.
Our Commercial Banking (CB) division have business clients across a wide variety of sectors - from small businesses to multinational corporations and financial institutions. Many of the clients we support are household names, driving UK growth, and we've pledged to help the UK economy recover by helping British businesses. Within CB is our Channels business, which has been built to design and deliver great end to end experiences for our clients across Digital, Telephony and marketing Channels
The Digital Targeting team was formed last year, with the intention of using data to create personalised digital experiences for CB clients. This is a primary growth area for the Group. We're looking for an Analytics Manager who would be responsible for designing the audiences we personalise for, thinking creatively about how we could improve or add to them, and then driving through the proposed changes. Could you help us to digitise the commercial bank? If a blank canvas excites you and you like the idea of building market leading capability then this could be the role for you! You'll operate with a high degree of autonomy; the role offers a fantastic opportunity to drive real tangible benefits for the Commercial and Business bank.
What you'll be doing...
- Develop and deliver personalisation audiences based on customer and market insights, considering the wider business and regulatory context.
- Evaluate digital channel opportunities and understand how to design marketing campaigns to drive good business outcomes
- Produce executive level reporting to understand progress to plans, and insightful information to monitor channel performance
- Proactively build and maintain external and internal and external network to support business delivery
What you'll need...
- Previous experience of digital transformation, digital demand generation and leading digital channel performance is very important for this role.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing knowledge is desirable with a passion for understanding clients’ needs.
- SQL proficiency is critical, as well as a proactive attitude to engaging stakeholders, and delivering/testing on the opportunities your analysis uncovers.
- You'll also need strong partnering and communication skills to deliver your recommendations.
What can we offer you in return?
It is a very exciting time to join us! Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to be the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career.
As well as a competitive salary, you’ll receive;
- Discretionary bonus and share plans
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 15%
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% of base salary) to spend on benefits
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
(for candidates in and around London the salary range is £50,000 to £70,000)
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.