Senior Trade Sales Coordinator - WB. Studio Tour (12-Month FTC)
Warner Bros. Discovery
Job Type: Full time
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it’s hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for the memorable experiences we provide.
Your New Role…
As a Senior Trade Coordinator your role will be to identify new, as well as develop existing relationships with B2B Partners with the goal of maximising awareness of the WB Studio Tour, generating bookings and providing added value services, across both domestic & international audiences.
Your Role Accountabilities…
- Manage the contract and marketing set up of new products and accounts, acting as the main point of contact for your nominated Trade partners and accounts. This will include liaising with the Legal team, managing the finance & IT setup and onboarding processes for new Trade Partners.
- Organise and execute an annual Trade partner sales road show, identify their needs and make necessary business recommendations.
- Represent WBSTL at the necessary Trade events both in the UK and overseas. This includes booking attendance, managing the design & planning process, set-up and participation.
- Proactively liaise with the Head of Business Development to ensure alignment on new business relationships & opportunities, ensuring that Trade Partner requirements are recognised and recommendations to enhance our Trade industry profile as well as sales are identified.
- Stakeholder effectively with the Events, Legal, IT, Finance, Visitor Experience, Head of Business Development and others to ensure smooth admission/administration, including holding regular meetings to ensure relevant teams are kept informed of renewals, amendments, close outs, etc.
- Create regular Trade communications through various Trade channels ensuring that Trade sales communication is cohesive and in line with overall strategic plan and manage the business contacts database use for tactical communications.
- Manage and update the annual marketing plan for all Trade channels.
- Working with the marketing team to arrange print and design for Trade materials, ensuring they are all approved internally and in line with the Brand Guidelines, including updating the Trade Sales presentation on a regular basis, as well as ensuring all the latest imagery is loaded on the Asset Library for partners to access.
- Work closely with the Head of Business Development to achieve targets and manage the Studio Tour Trade department budget through holding the knowledge of T1 & T2 sales performance and Trade as a whole (through ad-hoc research), allowing you to present and make recommendations when required.
- Run weekly sales reports and present in 1:1 and marketing meeting as necessary, working closely with the Trade Sales Coordinator on reporting requirements.
Qualifications & Experience…
- Proven experience in attractions, events or a tourism product with a commercial focus
- Strong communication & negotiating skills, both verbal and written
- Fluency in English, with additional language skills desirable
- Proactive, with the ability to implement marketing and creative ideas with little or no guidance.
- Ability to thrive in a busy and challenging deadline-driven environment with excellent prioritisation skills
- Full, clean driving licence
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.If you’re a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.