Senior Frontend Software Engineer - Confluence Content Experience
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Be brave, not perfect.
- Reshma Saujani
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Confluence Content team is looking for a talented Front End Software Engineer to join the Confluence team, to be based Remote-US or Mountain View, CA. The Confluence Content team is constantly iterating on ways to improve one of the Atlassian core products and works. You'll be directly impacting the customer experience through the integration of new functionalities that improve how customers collaborate and work. You'll work as part of a rapidly growing high-energy team delivering incredible, creative improvements to our product. You'll collaborate with other developers to write the best code for the project and deliver amazing results that our users love.v
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 3-6 years of experience designing and building production-level web applications
- Effectively mentor junior team members to help them unleash their full potential
- Experience with modern testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, Cypress, Mocha, Chai)
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
- Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences
It's great, but not required if you have:
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with large scale single-page web applications
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, Scrum)
- Experience with continuous delivery and infrastructure as code
- Experience working on experimentation projects or A/B testing tools
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!