Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to the Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Product Marketing Manager, Channel (ITSM)
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with an interest in building, scaling, and enabling the channel.
Your role will develop marketing strategies, content, enablement, and programs that increase awareness and adoption of Atlassian's IT service management (ITSM) solution, Jira Service Management. In this cross-functional role, you will work with our channel, product, sales, and marketing teams to deliver go-to-market strategies across our channel and ecosystem partners, such as Solution Partners, ISVs, third-party apps, and GSIs.
More about our Team:
You'll join a team driving traction into the IT market. The IT Product Marketing team is growing rapidly, so you'll have tremendous opportunity to help us build our team culture, ideate strategies, create programs from scratch, influence product roadmap, and help drive growth. Product Marketing at Atlassian creates and executes the GTM strategy for all products across the Atlassian product portfolio by supporting our flywheel model and our approach to enterprise sales. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.
You'll get to:
- Build and execute marketing, enablement, program, and services strategies across channel, in collaboration with cross-functional team members.
- Equip partners with messaging, tools, and training to accelerate the enterprise sales process, across pre-sales, technical sales, and technical delivery.
- Develop and drive creative, yet measurable, co-marketing opportunities, such as thought leadership, product content, case studies, and campaigns, across a variety of channel and ecosystem partners.
- Be an evangelist for Jira Service Management by delivering trainings, presentations, and webinars both from Atlassian and in collaboration with partners.
- Build and nurture relationships with key partners to influence their marketing direction and grow mindshare with their customer-facing teams.
- Gather industry, product, and customer insights to inform our product roadmap, marketing positioning, and campaign development.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of related channel and product marketing experience in B2B enterprise software.
- You have a strong technical acumen and can quickly translate complex concepts into easily digestible messages. Passion and subject matter expertise in IT Operations, ITSM, and/or DevOps is recommended.
- You have experience driving enablement and co-marketing with partners to reach decision-makers in large-scale enterprises.
- You're a compelling writer and presenter and love to tell both written and verbal stories.
- You're an effective influencer and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams to bring your ideas to execution.
- You can navigate ambiguity and proactively seek creative approaches for experimentation and optimization.
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $120,000 - $184,000
Zone B: $108,000 - $165,600
Zone C: $99,600 - $152,800
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please see here for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.