AMER Partner Specialist
Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Our Channel Sales Team is comprised of people with backgrounds in enterprise partnerships, business development, and solution selling. We develop and support our solution partners to cultivate a diverse, well rounded partner ecosystem that can support the dynamic needs of Atlassian's business and customers.
We're hiring a Partner Specialist, reporting to the Senior Manager, Channel Acceleration. We're seeking an experienced channel professional that knows how to onboard, develop, enable and manage our growing network of solution partners. We're looking for someone who knows how to build partner relationships, and motivate partners to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to grow their Atlassian business.
What you'll do
- Manage dozens of partners within one or more territories, as part of a broader global team.
- Own and build partner relationships.
- Onboard and orient partners with minimal ramp up time and maximum productivity.
- Drive partners to achieve accreditations and certifications.
- Drive partner engagement and partner program awareness.
- Educate, equip and enable partners on the program benefits and resources available to them.
- Ensure partners follow sales and marketing best practices.
- Identify, plan with and develop growth partners.
- Create marketing and business plans with target partners based on templated plans.
- Assign new leads to partners with professional communications and follow up with customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Review situations from partners where they need assistance for technical and billing questions and escalate as needed.
- Lead partner check ins and cadence calls.
- Track partner compliance, metrics and performance.
- Resolve partner accreditation & certification issues.
- Support partner eLearning in the Atlassian Enablement Academy.
- You have experience onboarding and managing partners in the enterprise software industry
- At least two years experience in a channel development role with a proven ability to build rapport with partners
- You understand what it takes to enable and equip partners for success, and you're passionate about seeing partners succeed & realize the value proposition of our unique business model.
- A drive to represent the Atlassian's Channel and advocate on behalf of our partners.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with partners.
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast pasted and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to communicate eloquently with tact.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!