Applications for this job have closed. This page will redirect to Atlassian employer page in 10 seconds.
Principal Product Manager, Confluence Migrations
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
The Confluence Cloud Enterprise Platform team delivers new functionality designed to serve the needs of large companies using Confluence Cloud every day. These customers are the core of our business, and meeting their needs is Confluence's top priority. The Enterprise Platform team's work runs across these customer needs, including technical projects like reliability/scale and building features to improve the Enterprise Experience.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to oversee Confluence's Server-to-Cloud Migrations efforts by working with a variety of partners from across the company. This is the top company objective with substantial impact and growth opportunity.
- Combine inputs from across the company to define strategy/priorities for Confluence's Migration efforts
- Influence Product/GTM teams across Confluence and Atlassian to prioritize work required for Migrations
- Deliver on your strategy and migrate our customers to the Cloud by being the "glue" tying our Migrations efforts and teams together, and stepping in to unblock work where required
On your first day, we'll expect you to have experience:
- Managing horizontal initiatives wherein strategy/priorities stem from multiple organizations, and the ability to understand how these initiatives manifest in work across organizational boundaries
- Influencing prioritization/direction of multiple product teams without direct ownership, and working with the PM/Eng leads on those teams to jointly come to conclusions
- Owning and delivering against critical OKRs. You will need to wear the hats of GM, Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and everything in-between.
It's great, but not required, if you have
- 6+ years of product management experience, with a focus on Enterprise
- Computer science or a related technical degree
- You will not have a corresponding Engineering team or other PMs as direct reports. This is a horizontal role where you will need to deliver outcomes by working together with other Product/Engineering/GTM teams.
- You will report directly to the Confluence Enterprise Platform Lead
- Location: US (PST) Only #LI-Hybrid #LI-Remote
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $176,200 - $270,300
Zone B: $158,600 - $243,300
Zone C: $146,200 - $224,400
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.