Senior Enterprise Solutions Strategist - Cloud
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
The Atlassian Advisory Services team is a globally distributed team of Atlassian solutions advisors who are passionate about creating customer success. Advisory Services team members engage with enterprise organizations with some of the most complex business challenges and help them deliver a delightful solution to their users. We provide teams of trusted advisors helping orchestrate successful outcomes with customers to help them get the most out of their Atlassian investment and unlock their ideal solution for team collaboration. At Atlassian, you'll have an impact on millions of users, fast! We don't just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
We're hiring an Enterprise Solutions Strategist with a focus in Atlassian Cloud to join our Advisory Services Delivery team. You will report to a Delivery Manager in the Solutions Delivery part of the Advisory Services organization. Atlassian Enterprise Solutions Strategists (ESSs) are technology and process champions, delivering solutions guidance to drive customer value realization for clients that have purchased Advisory Services from Atlassian. Enterprise Solutions Strategists demonstrate solution expertise to frame the customer's strategic direction and craft solutions to realize customer value. They partner with Enterprise Technical Architects to provide the solutions and recommendations to help the customer achieve their desired outcomes and goals.
You will help our strongest promoters showcase successes to their peers, and serve as the tip of the spear in growing the reach of our technologies for new use cases and markets. Atlassian Enterprise Solutions Strategists aim to help enterprise customers get the most of their Atlassian investment.
What you'll do
- Partner with customers to achieve their business goals using Atlassian solutions
- Build relationships with senior leadership within customer accounts with the overarching goal to understand their business, goals, and strategy to help support Atlassian's engagement and roadmap within the account
- Drive deep engagement with our largest enterprise customers through internal advocacy and though leadership
- Create solution content to support customer goals and outcomes
- Cultivate deep industry expertise in SaaS and Atlassian Cloud, staying up-to-date with evolving practices that support different types of teams
- Use your expertise to unlock the potential of customer teams and Atlassian teams alike
- Collaborate with Atlassian Strategic Engagement Managers, Enterprise Technical Architects, and other internal and external Partner teams to support the client
- Identify and drive opportunities for service and tool expansion within a client organization
- Discover, experiment, and roll out new practices for solution delivery within the organization
- Spend up to 30% of your time traveling domestically, and in some cases internationally, for both internal and customer-facing events
- 10+ years of experience within SaaS companies
- 5+ years of Enterprise customer-facing roles
- Demonstrated expertise in SaaS and Atlassian Cloud
- Experience with Atlassian Cloud's ecosystem including tools like Access, Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, etc.
- Background in SaaS-based architectures, integration methods, and security considerations
- Experience with Atlassian's Cloud migration process, subscription / support tiers, associated migration utilities, and hybrid SaaS and on-premise deployment models
- Customer discovery/interview skills with experience identifying and explaining themes from customer data
- Experience moving between coaching practices and teaching our customers how to use our tools to facilitate those practices
- Change management and solution rollout/adoption experience, ideally with an Atlassian product or similar
It's great if you have, but not required
- Experience working on cross-team projects, engaging with Sales, Product, Support, and other teams
- Experience working with large customers in a consulting or technical expert capacity
Zone A: $135,000 - $207,000
Zone B: $121,500 - $186,300
Zone C: $112,000 - $171,900
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!