Supplier Risk and Relationship Manager
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or from an office (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
At Atlassian, we play as a team and are looking for a Supplier Relationship & Risk Manager, reporting to the Head of Supplier Management and Risk, with expertise in Supplier Due Diligence, Third-party Provider Risk Assessment & Monitoring and Supplier Governance and Performance Management. You will collaborate with suppliers, internal team members and partners to conduct risk assessments, complete due diligence, and lead ongoing monitoring and governance of our supplier base. If you're passionate about optimising strategic relationships to contribute to the success of Atlassian, building trust between Atlassian and our customers, and leading change, then this role is for you.
As a Supplier Relationship & Risk Manager, you will oversee the holistic relationship between Atlassian and suppliers, ensuring a well-managed and supplier network. This role is necessary in the management of risk and performance governance related efforts for third-party supplier relationships, in addition to identifying strategic opportunities for growth and greater return on investment. We are looking for an ability and interest in establishing and building relationships, implementing strategies that increase the value between Atlassian and our service providers, and leading the development of a global program. This is an individual contributor role with opportunities to grow.
You'll get to:
- Facilitate supplier due diligence and risk assessment processes and workflow.
- Partner with Privacy, Compliance and Risk, IT, Security, Legal, Sustainability/DEI and business owners for ongoing supplier management to support best practices, privacy, and compliance requirements.
- Contribute to transformation and enhancement of Atlassian third-party risk management capabilities across a broader range of risk exposures, going deeper into the due diligence, and risk monitoring of suppliers throughout the supplier life cycle.
- Manage supplier relationship management processes and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitate procurement compliance on a global basis together with Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance, Legal, and Finance to increase compliance, speed and transparency to regulations.
- Identify opportunities related to supplier optimization, consolidation and improvements across the supply base.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 3+ years experience in supplier risk assessment, supplier relationship governance and performance management.
- Global relationship management experience working with and influencing partners, team members, business leaders and supplier executives.
- Be a trusted partner with a clear ability to inspire change, manage conflict, bring together different points of view, make decisions, gain agreement on goals.
- A continuous improvement mindset identifying opportunities that improve process.
- Understanding of procurement lifecycle including Sourcing, Negotiations, Contracting, Risk Management and Procurement Best Practices.
- Demonstrated successes leading improvements, organisational change and project management.
- Experience analysing processes and data to identify areas for improving efficiency.
- A clear ability to inspire change, handle conflict, bring together different points of view and make decisions.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Finance, Legal, or 5+ years in the related field.
At Atlassian, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $119,550 - $183,400
Zone B: $107,595 - $165,000
Zone C: $99,227 - $152,200
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on your skills, expertise, and experience. This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and/or equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.
You’ve got this!