EDR Readiness Manager
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
This is a remote position serving a global audience, ideally located in North America.
Your future team
At Atlassian, Sales Enablement is a creative and data-driven blend of art and science. We build learning journeys with passion and best practices while proactively consulting data. In the Ongoing Readiness role, we combine skills across Instructional Design, Project Management, and Facilitation.
As the EDR Ongoing Readiness Manager, you'll report to the Manager of Sales Enablement and be a strategic partner, content creator, program owner, and mentor all in one. It's not just about sharing info; it's about making positive changes in behavior that benefit our business and customers.
Our Ongoing Readiness team designs learning programs, creates e-learnings and training sessions, and supports transformative initiatives. We handle projects from start to finish, aiming to improve existing methods and boost revenue-generating activities.
What you'll do
- Lead Enterprise Development enablement activities that result in the possession & mastery of the right knowledge, assets, and tools to differentiate and sell Atlassian solutions
- Oversee learning sessions & training content, collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Contextualize and refine Product & Marketing messages and content
- Design dynamic project roadmaps and milestones
- Partner with EDR Leadership to drive a coaching culture and outbound sales results
- Enhance learning across market segments and seniority levels
- Utilize tools like Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Highspot, and more
- Align enablement with external activities like product releases, campaigns, and events
- Monitor performance metrics and EDR success
- Develop sales competency assessments with Onboarding peers
- Uphold and share Atlassian's values
- 5 years of experience in revenue-focused roles, sales training, or sales support, with expertise in best practices, methodologies, and technologies.
- Ideally 2+ years in sales enablement or training at a B2B enterprise tech company.
- Proven ability to enhance outcomes like conversion rates, quota achievement, pipeline generation, and sales opportunities vs. targets.
- Mastery of excellent (and executive) communication, training sales teams on engagement, personalization, and outbound practices while contributing to internal communication channels
- Proficient with sales tools: Gong, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce.
At Atlassian, we strive to design equitable and explainable compensation programs. To support this goal, the baseline of our range is higher than that of the typical market range, but in turn we expect to hire most candidates near this baseline. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience.
In the United States, we have three geographic pay zones. For this role, our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $106,600 - $142,100
Zone B: $95,900 - $127,900
Zone C: $88,500 - $117,900
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefitsto learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
You’ve got this!