Power Platform Architect
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia, Atlanta, Georgia, Birmingham, Alabama, Cary, North Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina, Charlotte, North Carolina, Cincinnati, Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, Columbia, Columbus, Ohio, Concord, California, Des Moines, Iowa, Detroit, Michigan, Durham, North Carolina, Fayetteville, North Carolina, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Greater Manchester, Green Bay, Wisconsin, Greensboro, North Carolina, Greenville, South Carolina, Huntsville, Alabama, Indianapolis, Indiana, Jackson, Mississippi, Jacksonville, Florida, Kansas City, Missouri, Knoxville, Tennessee, Louisville, Kentucky, Madison, Wisconsin, Memphis, Tennessee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Mobile, Montgomery, Alabama, Morgantown, West Virginia, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, Nashville, Tennessee, New Orleans, Louisiana, North Charleston, South Carolina, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Orlando, Florida, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Raleigh, North Carolina, Richmond, Virginia, Roanoke, Virginia, Salt Lake City, Utah, Savannah, Georgia, St. Louis, Missouri, Tallahassee, Florida, Tampa, Florida, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Job Type: Full time
Clients trust you to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need - and how to do it. You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications, or process designs can move their business forward. You will collaborate with project teams in customizing, developing, integrating, and extending PowerApps and Power Platform to meet client needs. Working with technology and design teams to support your clients, you will identify challenges on the horizon and support constant improvement.
As a Power Platform Architect, you will be involved in all the project phases, from defining new technical architectures, proposing creative solutions in line with the company's value proposition, and providing support for the implementation of enterprise architecture based on the latest generation methodologies.
Day-to-Day, You Will:
- Lead projects, create collateral, coach, mentor and encourage on- and off-shore team members
- Be accountable for the overall quality of the engagements you lead
- Identify, validate, and grow opportunities in strategic accounts by driving solutions aligned to Avanade’s offerings, in partnership with the Avanade business development team
- Provide hands-on-keyboard services where required
- Acquire required Power Platform technical certifications
- Keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights
- Architect and successfully deliver compelling solutions that are cost competitive for our clients
- Design secure data models using a variety of data sources (Dataverse, SharePoint, SQL, etc.)
- Serve as technical SME in workshops and discovery sessions
- Leverage the most sophisticated tools to provide insights to crucial business decisions and embed Power Platform solutions in large digital transformation strategies
You are an experienced technology architect with strong business acumen. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as you are with client business leaders, and you know how to build bridges between the two. With your excellent communications skills, you are adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions and helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of these solutions.
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills & Experience Include:
- Infrastructure and software architecture using a cloud-first services approach, including ETL and migration design, planning and execution
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to mentor and train technical teams, on-shore and off-shore
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Development and integration of solutions, including hands on experience with Power Apps (canvas & model driven), Power Automate, Dataverse, and SharePoint
- Strong working knowledge of Power Virtual Agents, Power BI, Portals, Teams, Viva, SQL, dataflows, Azure Functions, App Insights
- Familiarity with code extensions such as custom connectors, PCF controls, and SPFx
- Familiarity with Center of Excellence, Power Platform ALM framework, and Dataverse environment strategy is a plus
- Prior work experience in a consulting and technical architecture
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.