Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Field Marketing Lead - Financial Services and Insurance
Location: Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Denver, Colorado, Detroit, Michigan, Houston, Texas, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Seattle, Washington, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Full time
Together we go beyond.
Avanade is growing and seeking a Financial Services and Insurance Marketing Lead to join our stellar North America (NA) Marketing team.
The NA Financial Services and Insurance (FSI) Marketing Lead will develop and manage the execution of the North America go-to-market approaches for this industry.
Working closely with the Global FSI Marketing Lead, key areas of focus will be:
- Partner with the NA Industry executives and sellers to define the industry marketing strategy at the Area level and ensure alignment with the global industry priorities.
- Leverage global industry thought leadership, messages, and content to grow relevance and brand recognition within your sectors, support targeted demand generation and build a pipeline of sustainable revenue.
- Generate and validate Area specific messaging and content as needed.
- Adopt a digital first approach to client and partner communications across events, video, thought leadership, whitepapers, infographics, blogs and social media. Increase external presence of our NA industry thought leaders and sellers via social selling and speaker opportunities.
- Work in partnership with the NA and Global Events team on content, research, messaging, client, partner, alliance and Field engagement for global and NA industry events. Ensure events form part of a wider thematic campaign, rather than standalone activities.
- Support and drive NA industry marketing KPIs and metrics ensuring clear campaign goals, a close-looped-marketing approach and that return-on-marketing-investment is maximized.
- Act as the NA industry marketing subject matter expert (SME), able to outline the landscape of market drivers and competitors.
- Build Avanade’s relationship with industry peers at Microsoft and Accenture to ensure alignment and agree joint marketing strategies and programs.
- A marketer first, that is passionate and able to quickly grasp and communicate the marketing implications of an ever-evolving industry – and technology – landscape
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization, proven to be able to manage multiple stakeholders and complex projects to successful completion.
- Strong team player able to collaborate in virtual and cross functional teams against a common goal, which will include other marketing functions (partners, alliances, communications) as well as the business.
- Self-starter and strong driver required. Ideally a strategic thinker with strong execution skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a knowledge of the FSI industry, competitor go-to-market strategies and core offerings.
- Strong and disciplined project management and process improvement capabilities including a proficiency with budget and metric tracking.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Industry or Marketing roles within software, technology or professional service providers or marketing experience within either of the sectors is highly valued.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related discipline
Compensation for roles at Avanade varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Avanade provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Washington and Colorado as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for Role
Washington: $107,000 to $144,000
Colorado: $87,400 to $125,000