Machine Operator - Hamilton, OH
Job Type: Not Specified
3501 Symmes Rd., Hamilton, OH 45015
We are looking for Machine Operators, Specialized Machine Operators, CNC Operators, CNC Specialist and Set-up Specialist!
1st Shift: 6AM to 2PM
2nd Shift: 2PM to 10PM and $3.00 Shift Differential
3rd Shift: 10PM to 6AM and $3.00 Shift Differential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, or specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and limited setup requirements.
- Measures dimensions on workpiece.
- Starts and runs machinery to produce product, detects malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications.
- Adjusts and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Tests operation of unit to ensure functionality and performance.
- Assembles product as needed.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for entry level to highly experienced manufacturing experience!
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.