Quality Assurance Specialist - Oklahoma City, OK
Location: Oklahoma City
Job Type: Not Specified
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.
We are hiring a Quality Assurance Specialist to our growing team!
The Quality Assurance QA Tech - Specialist will provide support in the areas of quality, Record Management, Doc. Control, Technical Writing and Reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure data capture & Reporting platforms are in place that align with the HPS/HUS KPIs representing all products in the OK City Facility.
- Access daily Customer Complaint files and drive tasking to determine the Dispositioning and or corrective action working with the Quality Engineer and Materials teams.
- Provide ongoing support and sustainment of the QMS Document Control System.
- Issue Monthly Current Revision reporting and accessibility to the Doc Control System.
- Author and distribute monthly quality data/KPI reports.
- Provide oversight of RMA Materials once QE dispositioning has been accomplished, ensure the material is processed as defined.
- Monitor and coordinate Quality Dept. Records.
- Pursue cross-training with other Hourly Roles to develop technical backup support
- Perform other duties as required by the Quality Manager.
Skills and Experience
- HS Diploma
- Must possess a minimum 3 years of QMS (ISO) environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite of tools (MS… Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio, SharePoint, etc.…)
- Organization skills, i.e., File Management
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Teaming skills
- Must have the ability to edit procedures, work instructions, and visual aids.
- Ability to read & interpret drawings and carry out QA processes in a backup capacity
Thank you for your interest in a new career with our company. We look forward to hearing from you! #LI-HB1
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.