Sr. Associate, Marketing Operations
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us.
St. Louis, MO
The Marketing Operations Senior Associate will work closely with the HEM Project Management team, HEM Account Managers and HEM subject matter experts to provide a broad range of project management support including leading kick-off meetings, ensuring that project milestones are met, Workfront oversight, and reporting to ensure the appropriate stakeholders are involved in planning and executing HEM-related projects.
The primary role of the Marketing Operations Senior Associate is to serve as a project manager and liaison between HEM Account Management team members and HEM functional teams to prioritize and shepherd project work to completion. They support communication updates related to project status, across the project life cycle. In addition, the Marketing Operations Senior Associate is expected to research and make suggestions for processes, tools/apps, team training, and reporting techniques that drive efficiencies across HEM.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule and lead meetings to determine the client needs, the scope of a project, deliverables, success criteria, key metrics, and project expectations such as the channel for receiving client feedback on deliverables
- Work with Operations Manager in overall large-scale project planning and timelines to ensure that team members understand expectations
- Play a key role in communicating capacity plans to HEM management based on the incoming volume of project requests and deadlines
- Communicate functional areas/skills needed to ensure that project milestones and deliverables are completed per specification
- Seek ways to improve operational processes and reduce costs while delivering a high level of client satisfaction and retention
- Provide reporting status of all projects in the segment queue and report project health and on-time performance of segment projects on a routine basis
- Proactively communicate project status and appropriately flag and mitigate project issues and risks
- Develop, document, implement, and manage repeatable and scalable campaign management processes
- Identify tool and process gaps
- Collaborate in the production of member materials including creating and maintaining project plans, versioning, vendor data testing, and proofing
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or a related field
- 5 years of project management and/or marketing experience
- Knowledge of project management systems such Workfront and Agile environments preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Must be a self-starter who can handle competing/multiple issues and priorities, at the same time
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communications
- Solid time management skills and ability to work independently
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and learn the business quickly
- Provide insight, recommendations, support and creativity to drive special events, programs and projects
- Professional, competent, trustworthy and motivated to deliver results as required of the business
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.