Customer Service Rep III - Reading, PA
Job Type: Not Specified
GAI-Tronics® owned by Hubbell Incorporated, is the world’s largest company focused on the communication needs of the world’s industrial markets. Founded in 1946, GAI-Tronics’ earliest products set the industry standard for durability and reliability. While maintaining our commitment to the principles of quality and customer service, today’s GAI-Tronics® aggressively applies leading edge technology to solve the world’s most challenging communication needs, and is backed by stability, reputation, and financial strength of Hubbell Incorporated, a worldwide leader in electrical and electronic products.
Standing behind all those accomplishments are our people. It’s this talent that we consider to be our company’s greatest asset. As such, we are invested in your success.
3030 Kutztown Road
Reading, PA 19605
The Customer Service Representative III will provide intermediate level customer service/support functions, with an emphasis on telephone contact, answering customer questions about products, price and delivery, taking orders, and expediting orders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer customer inquiries for all customer types, including our larger, more established accounts (verbal, fax or other):
- Quote price and delivery;
- Provide proper part numbers;
- Provide order status and other pertinent information.
- Process customer orders, including system and project related requirements, entering orders on the computerized order entry system, and assigning the following:
- Customer number
- Price codes
- Commission terms
- P.O. number
- Part numbers/ quantity
- Research customer problems/complaints, troubleshooting and expediting orders via interdepartmental channels.
- Knowledge of product to provide basic technical assistance to our customers.
- Serve as a liaison to regional sales representatives and manufacturer representatives, providing product and customer related information to service our customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- High school diploma required/ college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years previous customer service experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- SAP experience a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.