Sr. Product Specialist - Chicago, Illinois
Location: Aurora, Illinois, Brooklyn Park, Lake Forest, California, Mayville, Wisconsin, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, New Berlin, Wisconsin, South Bend, Indiana, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Seeking: Solutions Sales Professional with a Big Picture Mentality
- Do you want to sell an outstanding environmental solution in the Utilities industry?
- Are you a quick learner looking for a unique solution that will make use of your talent's full potential?
- Do you thrive in a team environment where it takes true collaboration to win?
- Do you seek the freedom to be creative, prioritize your opportunities, while making a real difference in the world today?
- Do you have ability to travel 50% and are near a main airport?
A Day In The Life
We have an opportunity for a Sr. Product Sales Specialist who will work remote in the Midwest and will achieve and, ultimately, surpass sales forecasts within this territory.
Hubbell Utility Solutions', Wildlife Mitigation Business Unit develops world class animal mitigation solutions that eliminates power outages in power distribution and substations – amazing right?!? Our sales cycle is complex, takes critical thinking, collaboration and organization.
What will help you thrive in this role?
We Want to Know
- Your ideas for developing business in a new territory.
- Your approach to handling a 1 to 3 year sales cycle.
- How you balance multiple partners through the sales process. We partner with internal clients(i.e. Project Managers, Designers, Manufacturing)and external clients(Distribution Engineers, Substation Technicians, Leaders in Reliability Asset Management and Procurement)
- Your experience using multiple platforms to share value-based propositions and business cases.
- Most meaningfully: What drives you?
Hubbell creates critical infrastructure solutions that power our customers, communities, people and the planet. Our company is strategically aligned around enabling grid modernization and electrification. As more products plug in to an aging grid, Hubbell solutions enable the transition to a more reliable, resilient and efficient energy infrastructure. Founded in 1888 our innovation has made us a leading global manufacturer of high quality electrical and utility solutions enabling customers to operate critical infrastructure reliably and efficiently.
The company operates in two segments. Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications and Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. Our vertical market solutions can be applied to markets including Data Centers, Renewables, Commercial Buildings, Industrial, Telecom and Transportation. Supporting both of our business segments is our corporate and Hubbell Unified Business Solutions teams that provide consistent process, tools technologies across our businesses.
We are committed to operating sustainably and ethically while promoting an inclusive and supportive culture for our people to grow and develop in their careers. Our employees proudly work and serve our communities from our headquarters in Shelton, CT, across the United States and around the globe.
Hubbell Utility Solutions
Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications. HUS provides the critical components that allow the grid to reliably transmit and distribute energy, as well as the communications and controls technologies to make the grid smarter and more flexible.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.