Forklift Operator, Punch Press - 2nd Shift, Centralia, MO
Location: Centralia, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
Operator will be required to drive a forklift, operate a crane and other equipment as required to provide the support help needed to run their department in the most efficient and economical manner.
A Day In The Life
- Will be required to, but not limited to, transporting, storing, retrieving, identifying, sorting, stacking, auditing, locating parts and supplies, setting up jobs, making adjustments to machines and equipment, and making pick-ups and deliveries for other departments.
- Will be responsible for keeping the production operators supplied with adequate parts and material, and removing the finished products from their area.
- Will be required to maintain the equipment by cleaning, checking the oil, greasing, and etc.
- Operator will be required to be certified per OSHA requirements.
- Operator will be required to furnish own hand tools.
- Operator must have the ability to read and interpret drawings, routing sheets, and have the ability to satisfactorily use calipers, gages, measuring devices, etc. and perform SPC as required.
- Operator must ensure that any hazardous waste generated must be properly packaged and labeled before removing from his/her area.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- Ability to perform work for a minimum of eight hours.
- Ability to walk, see, and have full use of both hands.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. from floor to waist and from waist to floor.
- Ability to lift 100 lbs. and carry a distance of 4 feet.
- Ability to climb.
- Ability to lift in excess of 65 lbs.
- These physical requirements are generalities and work may occasionally exceed the specified levels.
Hubbell creates critical infrastructure solutions that power our customers, communities, people and the planet. Our company is strategically aligned around enabling grid modernization and electrification. As more products plug in to an aging grid, Hubbell solutions enable the transition to a more reliable, resilient and efficient energy infrastructure. Founded in 1888 our innovation has made us a leading global manufacturer of high quality electrical and utility solutions enabling customers to operate critical infrastructure reliably and efficiently.
The company operates in two segments. Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications and Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. Our vertical market solutions can be applied to markets including Data Centers, Renewables, Commercial Buildings, Industrial, Telecom and Transportation. Supporting both of our business segments is our corporate and Hubbell Unified Business Solutions teams that provide consistent process, tools technologies across our businesses.
We are committed to operating sustainably and ethically while promoting an inclusive and supportive culture for our people to grow and develop in their careers. Our employees proudly work and serve our communities from our headquarters in Shelton, CT, across the United States and around the globe.
Hubbell Utility Solutions
Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications. HUS provides the critical components that allow the grid to reliably transmit and distribute energy, as well as the communications and controls technologies to make the grid smarter and more flexible.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.