Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Location: Le Roy, New York
Job Type: Not Specified
Utility Person is responsible for operating a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. May be trained in several areas/machines in facility.
A Day In The Life
- 2nd Shift: 3:30pm-12:00am, Monday - Friday.
- Under direct supervision, perform the following duties as required but not limited to: assembly of POC bushings; assembly of PRC bushings; PRC stud coating; wind cores; cut foils; clean and pack Bushing products, coat studs, assembly of other required Bushing products, and any other task required to produce all Bushing products.
- Other duties to ensure and maintain a safe, clean and productive facility will also be required.
- POC & PRC process operation is not required in this position.
- Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications and will be discussed during the interview process.
- The rate for this role is $22.41 per hour, plus applicable shift differential.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- Must be capable of reading work instructions and procedures, safety procedures, JSA’s and various technical prints.
- Must be able to read and understand how to use a standard ruler/tape measure.
- Must be able to read and understand various machine gauges and or equipment display readings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Hubbell creates critical infrastructure solutions that power our customers, communities, people and the planet. Our company is strategically aligned around enabling grid modernization and electrification. As more products plug in to an aging grid, Hubbell solutions enable the transition to a more reliable, resilient and efficient energy infrastructure. Founded in 1888 our innovation has made us a leading global manufacturer of high quality electrical and utility solutions enabling customers to operate critical infrastructure reliably and efficiently.
The company operates in two segments. Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications and Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. Our vertical market solutions can be applied to markets including Data Centers, Renewables, Commercial Buildings, Industrial, Telecom and Transportation. Supporting both of our business segments is our corporate and Hubbell Unified Business Solutions teams that provide consistent process, tools technologies across our businesses.
We are committed to operating sustainably and ethically while promoting an inclusive and supportive culture for our people to grow and develop in their careers. Our employees proudly work and serve our communities from our headquarters in Shelton, CT, across the United States and around the globe.
Hubbell Utility Solutions
Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications. HUS provides the critical components that allow the grid to reliably transmit and distribute energy, as well as the communications and controls technologies to make the grid smarter and more flexible.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.